Cards

What cards do you use/hate/like ect?

What cards you you not have?

I like the dazzle card... it saves me money.

The only card I have yet to aquire is the gravity card. The game keeps giving me fleet feet every time.

Dazzle negates critical. Gravity boosts movement cost of each terrain by 1 (example: Paladins would move only 5 spaces in full plain terrain).

Oh I see... Where do you get these cards?

Cards are randomly awarded. The last card I got was the card that gives you two cards when you win <_<

Like: Dazzle, Umbra

Dislike: Gravity (just slows the game to a crawl)

Mosts of the cards don't really appeal to me... I'll probably stick with Generosity when I can finally nab one.

(Right now I'm using Skill, as its the most useful of the Battleaxe and Sorcerer I have... *sigh*)

Edited by Rakath

I can't work my DS wi-fi so I have no cards yet =(

I will probably use haste cause I like doubling. can you go past cap with the +1 cards?

Edited by Reinfleche

I can't work my DS wi-fi so I have no cards yet =(

I will probably use haste cause I like doubling. can you go past cap with the +1 cards?

No, sadly. I learned this when I was using Skill.

Not on the same par as the others, it just depends on if you can use the option more or less than them.

They aren't as useful as Dazzle (for those who find it cheaper to +20 a Crit weapon than +10 its Might) or Apotrope (in case you use Dragons/Cavalry/Fliers).

I find Umbra and Gravity to be just time wasting.

My favorite card, but I have no way to use it, is Fleet Feet. Slightly better than its reverse Maelstrom.

(Fleet Feet = +1 Movement to Armors, Maelstrom = -1 Movement to Fliers.)

Judgement can be fun if they don't bring a mage with them. Especially a team with capped HP on everyone.

• 11 years later...

The best way to win wifi matches vs hackers (and against others) is to :

hack master lances and master axes from Thracia 776 and give them to a maxed out or near maxed out lance user (Master lances and master axes are basically brave weapons that can be used from 1 to 2 range and about 8 more might than javelins and hand axes respectively)

hack a FE 1 version of the Falchion into wifi (makes Marth immune to all melee attacks except by Earth Dragons) 

hack the promotion items so they can give Bantu and Tiki better stats each time they use it (and can go past the stat cap by using it). This could be done in the NES version of Fire Emblem so it can be done here too if someone can hack it. A 99 defense Bantu and a 99 defense Tiki should give other hackers a run for their money

hack eclipse into the game (shaves off half hps if it connects), also hack purge

hack some skills into Shadow Dragon wifi for your units: let's give some units luna (ignores defense), sol , wrath + vantage, aether, wrath + resolve, astra etc

hack Holsety into the game (stats can go over cap too for spd and skl) and watch hackers get so mad they start swatting you

hack wretched air in and forge it 

hack rescue staves into the game and rescue units in wifi that are about to die

hack thief staves into the game to steal,  i have homework for school so ill come up with mor elater.