GhebSaga

FurryYunSeong

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amelia is a prepromote? How come? =o

Are Freya and Vector OCs or from some game I haven't played? Also, Vector's grey pegasus looks awesome.

And I love how you've given every single character in this map a new weapon...this is looking awesome.

Can't wait for the rebalancing patch, hopefully Ross will suck less now.

By the way, what is Bronze going to promote to? Halberdier? What animation are you using for it, General like in ATOM?

http://www.mediafire.com/?mvdgmwz1gcx - Patch

Freya's an OC, Battle Sprite, Mug and all, inspired in the movie Outlander. Vector's an user that asked to be in the game a looong time ago, let's see if he notices. I'm being criticized by my flawed choices in graphic/colors. Don't hesitate to join the party, or even help, for that matter.

Edited by FurryYunSeong

http://www.mediafire.com/?mvdgmwz1gcx - Patch

Freya's an OC, Battle Sprite, Mug and all, inspired in the movie Outlander. Vector's an user that asked to be in the game a looong time ago, let's see if he notices. I'm being criticized by my flawed choices in graphic/colors. Don't hesitate to join the party, or even help, for that matter.

other than some slightly odd shading on freya I can't see anything wrong

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Well, I haven't been here in forever, and I'm not sure what's worse:

Making a new topic or necroposting (and doubleposting) in this perfectly good one. You can plainly see what I chose, if it is inappropiate then my bad, but, I bring an update:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymm2qnjhvmm - v.370/7z

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzng02dddmz - v.370/zip

These fix Test 8 and add Test 26, which is full custom. 26 chapters, 4 with custom events, 2 with custom maps.

If you don't recall, this is a hack for FE7.

And here's a small gift for the fellow hacker:

http://www.mediafire.com/?m2tmziewooz - Palette Pointer Editor module for Nightmare.

The address for the palettes you assign on the Character Editor was thrown a long time ago, but I never saw a module for it. I took an hour to compile and it works quite well. With this, you can relocate palettes and add new ones without having to overwrite anything.

Pics and video will come shortly.

Cheers!

Edited by FurryYunSeong

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My psytheif can't steal... lol... I'm on test 21.

I was able to steal the guiding ring but now I can't steal the elysian whip... and ai-ke only has 3 items on him.

if you get to it that's another glitch to remove

Edited by bow 2 meh 4 i arz awesome

• 1 month later...

I just want to say I've been playing GhebFE and I am going to tower abuse if I'm ever able to beat chapter 5 without having anyone die.

And that's assuming you didn't rig the tower to be hard as hell.

The goat demon is the boss of the first floor. The only thing I use the tower for is stealing the goat demon's weapon.

Also, if you believe chapter 5 is hard, don't even go glass's route. 10b is near impossible without tower abuse.

Also, if you believe chapter 5 is hard, don't even go glass's route. 10b is near impossible without tower abuse.

17master did a video playthrough of GhebFE, and I saw that he wasn't having too many difficulties with Chapter 10b. I think it had something to do with him promoting Kiwi at base level and his use of Lyon's phantoms.

If you have problems with that chapter, know that you have the ability to summon phantoms and that promoted Kiwi takes single digit damage, if not 0 damage, from basically everything on the map(Hint: Kiwi has capped str, skl, and def at base level, so you have no reason not to promote him early.)

My only real complaint about the difficulty of the hack is that it was really unfair in chapter 3, where whoever replaced garcia (I don't remember who it was) is likely to be one rounded before you can rescue him. As a result I'm a recruit short.

Erm, maybe I have the chapters wrong though, but I'm sure you guys know which one I'm talking about.

Edited by SeverIan

Its not that my units are having trouble surviving, its that I can't get to Duesell beffore he is killed and I have alot of trouble rescuing Lucius(which there is no point in doing if Duesell is killed). Or am I reffering to the wrong chapter(my hard drive recently crashed, causing me to lose all my GhebFE data). Maybe it also has somthing to do with my strict no save state policy.

Its not that my units are having trouble surviving, its that I can't get to Duessel before he is killed and I have a lot of trouble rescuing Lucius(which there is no point in doing if Duessel is killed). Or am I referring to the wrong chapter(my hard drive recently crashed, causing me to lose all my GhebFE data). Maybe it also has something to do with my strict no save state policy.

I wouldn't be too worried about Duessel. IIRC, he takes zero damage from most of the physical dudes. He does get 5RKO'd by the shamans, but they are far enough away from him that your posse can tear them up before they get to him. You, however, need to worry about Lucius. Since he is a monk(He's actually a trapwhore, but a monk is still a monk.), he takes heavy damage from those ballistas(2RKO'd to be exact). I would have someone like Vanessa or Denrei rescue him, but fliers are weak against shooters. If you need more information, watch 17master's GhebFE vids.

Here is his channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master

Note: I also fixed your spelling errors.

Edited by DA125

• 7 years later...

Uhh so idk if you still take character requests, but...

Dave, the aubergine man. To be honest I don't care how you integrate him into the story, but I want him to be very proud of a special achievement: He killed five kids with the same string of sasuage. His portrait would be something like a dark purple-skinned Jaffar with fargus' bandanna-thing on his head (Of course, you could go with a more silly face if you want). Otherwise, he's just a silly ol' serial killer. (NB: For the love of Gheb, don't make him edgy.) 

Class: Assassin, LVL 3

Stats:

HP: 21/60

Strenght: 5/20

Skill: 27/35

Speed: 13/28

Luck: 21/40

Defense: 7/20

Res: 9/23

Con: 6

As you can see, Dave isn't really the beefiest assassin around. It's really a miracle that he's survived this long. Well really he has his luck to thank that. He's not rly supposed to tank people or to attack them normally. He uses his l33t skills and luck to crit his enemies as often as he can. Basically his whole life has been a gamble. Alternately, you can beef his other stats if you're planning on making him a boss. Or make him, you know, not such ass. Ok hope you like my shitty character PEACE

Edited by BacontheBeast