The meaning to your username(s)

Mine is plain, simple, my name is Kevin, and my all-time-favourite-villain is Sephiroth ... Yeah I know all the kids are about using this as a username, but , since it's also my MSN username, and I was 13 at the time , that's been 9 years I use this username... And it nevers failed (like those cooler username that everyone always chose before you, so you can't have the same login everywhere grrr) ! :lol:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suichimo came from when Yu Yu Hakusho was originally airing on Toonami, back when they had Adult Swim's spot IIRC. I found myself liking most characters in the series and I also found myself liking Kurama's human name, Shuichi. At the time I had heard the name wrong and thought it was Suichi. I just added the "mo" on to the end and that has just stuck.

Occasionally I add "the Dragoon" onto the end of it. Occasionally its for laughs, the initials become STD, but mostly its for Kain Highwind from Final Fantasy II/IV, my first FF and Kain still remains my favorite character in the series.

Leyla is one the many characters that popped into my head so I decided to use her name as my username. And to keep up with my username theme, I picked a common Spanish last name. So no, it's not my real name and not even the name I mostly go by. (That's Carmen btw ^^)

Princess Kilvas - An OC of mine, who's...the Princess of Kilvas. Totally unoriginal

My other internet usernames:

pikapika - Pikachu...

GreatMizuti - My second favorite Baten Kaitos character.

But I really only use Princess Kilvas nowadays.

Edited by Princess Kilvas

I got Loki from Valkyrie Profile. He's just a norse God or something.

He's just a Norse god that ended up spawning two of the most terrifying enemies of the Aesir, and was the reason that they all ended up dying.

Fox is shortened from Fox McCloud. Guess where I got that from. I've used other nicks in the past, but I'm hoping no one remembers any of those.

SunMoonSky: The names for the PoR/RD skills Sol, Luna, and Aether, respectively, but they were changed in the development of PoR.

Sniper Unleashed: To show the awesomeness of the sniper class, but then I thought it sounded like it was the title of a newspaper article about a terrorist attack...

Reinfleche: I spelled Rienleche wrong.

Captain Gordin: A joke about Gordin the FE1/3/SD archer. My member title was "Defender of the Universe".

Reinfleche: This time I knew how to spell it, but it turns out that there's another member who is super inactive and had already taken it.

Jeorge: Another bowman from FE1/3/SD, this time a sniper.

Reinfleche: Since Jeorge was temporary, I decided that I wanted to go back to Reinfleche because that's my favorite.

Next I might be Michalis because he's so awesome. Maybe.

My usernames are anything that start with V.

Valor is from FE7

I planned to join this forum as Heathlover53, but thought better of it...

You may know me from The Anti-Chapel as V Gaibon. Gaibon is a boss in Castlevania, which is the theme of that forum.

Hey ya just reminded me to change my name, I've been wanting to do this for a while, but have always forgot to, thanks a bunch! Yourgranny has just been my name from gamefaqs and Father Wood is an inside joke I've had with my friend for a few years now. We never describe things as awesome, instead we say "Dude that's so Woodin!" We also call each other Woodlings every now and then.

I got Loki from Valkyrie Profile. He's just a norse God or something.

:rolleyes:

He was the god of mischeif and deceit...he is the very reason Ragnarok came into being in the first place..and im not just talking about the game, im talking real Asatru mythology..wikipedia is your friend...

my other names:

Maharet: one of my first user names on the internet...Maharet was a character in Anne Rice's vampire chronicles..she was a 6000 year old vampire witch...

Super Mahrio: a play on the above user name..alot of people ended up calling me "Mah" so i went with Super Mahrio as a friend of mine kept coming up with silly variations of "Mah"

Zeldoom: the name i use on ZU...came up with in the irc chat with a few other members as i was trying to get a user name not taken...

Future Name Change = Bella Swan: In order to mess with the Twilight haters :)

:rolleyes:

He was the god of mischeif and deceit...he is the very reason Ragnarok came into being in the first place..and im not just talking about the game, im talking real Asatru mythology..wikipedia is your friend...

Already covered :V

Maharet: one of my first user names on the internet...Maharet was a character in Anne Rice's vampire chronicles..she was a 6000 year old vampire witch...

Which book was this in? I contemplated on reading the rest of the novels, but I got to the third and found the quality of the second half to be so utterly horrible that I decided I would not continue reading them if they were at all similar afterwards.

Though the first and second I found to be entertaining.

ellipse: Well. . .
Regardless of whether you're playing on the term which specifies the removal of words which serve a grammatical function but are not necessary for comprehension, or didn't realize the that punctuation you used is referred to as an ellipsis, your post conflicts with the second rule of the Post Quality section of the rules. Please ensure you post in accordance with the rules. Edited by Wisrt

Ike-Mike: Ike + a shorter version of my real name (Michael)

Big_Boss: Back when I moved to a new school the tallest and oldest guy in the class introduced himself a being the "big boss" of the class. When I used mIRC for the first time I decided to use that as my nickname and it stayed then ever since.

Branded_Soren: I like Brandeds and I like Soren.

Branded_Blade: ...To this day I have no answer.

Branded Blade: Took out the underscore

Cless: Tales of Phantasia character

Hibari: Reborn character

Possible future names:

Syn, Cross, *****: ...You'll see.

ellipse: Well. . .

If you're going to post, at least put some thought into it. Furthermore, your post is basically spam. I highly suggest that you take a gander at this board's rules.

Already covered :V

Which book was this in? I contemplated on reading the rest of the novels, but I got to the third and found the quality of the second half to be so utterly horrible that I decided I would not continue reading them if they were at all similar afterwards.

Though the first and second I found to be entertaining.

Maharet first appears in Queen of the Damned which is the third book...

Regardless of whether you're playing on the term which specifies the removal of words which serve a grammatical function but are not necessary for comprehension, or didn't realize the that punctuation you used is referred to as an ellipsis, your post conflicts with the second rule of the Post Quality section of the rules. Please ensure you post in accordance with the rules.
If you're going to post, at least put some thought into it. Furthermore, your post is basically spam. I highly suggest that you take a gander at this board's rules.

I think he's trying to say he uses them a lot.