Latino Pride

Ugh, brown "people". You "people" are better off mowing my lawn, painting my house, and cleaning my toilets. At least you guys are a step above blacks.

DISCLAIMER: Snow_Storm is not an racist in any way, shape, or form. Expect towards blacks.

Ugh, brown "people". You "people" are better off mowing my lawn, painting my house, and cleaning my toilets. At least you guys are a step above blacks.

DISCLAIMER: Snow_Storm is not an racist in any way, shape, or form. Expect towards blacks.

I think your talking about under the border...

Why is every Latino automatically Mexican...

Makes me mad.

I think your talking about under the border...

Why is every Latino automatically Mexican...

Makes me mad.

I wonder what they expect from Brazil, then.;

I wonder what they expect from Brazil, then.;

I once saw a Brazilian who was called a spick.

At least get racism right, AMERICA

ICEteam.jpg

Hey guys what's going on in THIS thread

I only fear them since I'm half Mex.

Latinos? Like, Mexicans? I saw this girl in my class at Staples last summer :o

And I thought her boyfriend was her brother O_O

Weird.

Incest is a crime in Florida... I think...I hope.

Latino?

There's no latino like Puerto Ricans.

"Boricua de pura sepa!"

ahem.

I also have a Brazilian lover. Sexiest person ever. No contest.

1/5 Portuguese women are sexy.

It's a fact.

I'm part Hispanic not Latino, since the language Latin spoken by the Romans and others.

I don't even like Hispanic people for the most part, they think the US sucks, they think their country is the greatest even thought their country generally sucks and are obnoxious. I have befriended many Hispanics though since they aren't like most of their community actually one of my best friends is Dominican.

I'm not racist, and this is a stereotype and I live in Miami so everyone here is fucking Hispanic, I've been to some Hispanic countries so I'm not talking out of my ass.

I'm part Hispanic not Latino, since the language Latin spoken by the Romans and others.

I don't even like Hispanic people for the most part, they think the US sucks, they think their country is the greatest even thought their country generally sucks and are obnoxious. I have befriended many Hispanics though since they aren't like most of their community actually one of my best friends is Dominican.

I'm not racist, and this is a stereotype and I live in Miami so everyone here is fucking Hispanic, I've been to some Hispanic countries so I'm not talking out of my ass.

latino

One entry found.

1 : a native or inhabitant of Latin America 2 : a person of Latin-American origin living in the United States

— Latino adjective

Latin America

and can you really blame them for being proud of their country?