First enjoyable day in my neighborhood

Soviet Gregor

No.

I lived here since i was 2.

And either way, i was still living in a bad neighborhood when i was born.

Bronx = Bad for the inexperienced

Anyway, I watch the shootouts because they are fun to me.

Any once live in a ghetto?

No.

I lived here since i was 2.

And either way, i was still living in a bad neighborhood when i was born.

Bronx = Bad for the inexperienced

Anyway, I watch the shootouts because they are fun to me.

Any once live in a ghetto?

Why the hell would you be living in a ghetto? You haven't moved out?

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

uhh....

I'm 14.

Im not white

I'm not rich.

White people hate us.

uhh....

What else....

Oh and i wouldn't fit in anywhere else.

This talk is just a front. I talk way different.

Edited by Rennac

Dumbass.

Rennac is DHero's DHero.

yep yep that is right, on that note, my friend lives in the ghetto and I did to for most of my life and it wasn't that bad. I t was fun actually, once you know how places work, it was fun

White boy in the ghetto gonna be the black man's bitch.

Unless he was a little a kid... *fingers point at me*

My little brother and I lived in Compton, then one of the "better" parts of South Central 'till we finished grade school. Then my mom got Section 8, and my grandma helped us move into a regular house.

During the one and a half years my OLDER brother lived with us, he joined a gang, did drugs (still does), and basically became sort of a coward...

This isn't the way I speak either.

Not all white people hate you. Just the ones who have enough money to help unfortunately....

I actually miss the ghetto too, the neighborhood I live in now is quite boring. Everyone is too lazy to do anything.

Edited by FEFL

Yeah, UBERZ FAILSZ or whatever the hell you people say.

I'm starting to enjoying the sound of gunfire.

Does that make me sick?

I don't know, does it?

Hm...sounds fun.

His comment may have been inappropriate, but I find that stepping well over the line.

The truth doesn't sit so well with some people, but that doesn't make it anything else. Who else could cause a 14 year old child to have to live in such an unsafe area?

Edited by Death

The truth doesn't sit so well with some people, but that doesn't make it anything else. Who else could cause a 14 year old child to have to live in such an unsafe area?

Money?

"Who"

The white devil does not exist in the US anymore, so who would be the reason a family is forced to live somewhere unsafe? This is an easy fucking question man.

The white devil still exists, he's just in solitary.

In all seriousness, it could be a result of the mayor/governor not helping the poor. No offense Rennac.

Edited by Metal Rabbit

"Who"

The white devil does not exist in the US anymore, so who would be the reason a family is forced to live somewhere unsafe? This is an easy fucking question man.

Ahh, who.

Someone that leads to the money question.

In all seriousness, it could be a result of the mayor/governor not helping the poor. No offense Rennac.

And generally why are the poor poor?

Come on guys. You know this one, it's one of the most true yet commonly denied things that there -are- in the US.

Come on guys. You know this one, it's one of the most true yet commonly denied things that there -are- in the US.

They don't have jobs?

*bangs head on desk*

If you actually take care of your shit with school and looking for a decent job, maybe not one you like, but a decent one, more often than not you aren't going to get stuck in shitholes. Options are there, some people just don't want to put in the effort required to use them.

But Death has a point.

A point I take pretty seriously and personally.

Not necessarily the irresponsibilities of their parents. Stating that one's family is solely responsible for being poor is idiotic, unfair, and fucking offensive.

Don't give me that Social Darwinist bullshit.

If you actually take care of your shit with school and looking for a decent job, maybe not one you like, but a decent one, more often than not you aren't going to get stuck in shitholes. Options are there, some people just don't want to put in the effort required to use them.

Or maybe the world isn't a fucking fantasy land and trying to be successful doesn't always end up working well.

Edited by Esau of Isaac