Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Is a Catria person.

3 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

What happen?

I deadass don't remember how Seth died, but I reset.

"3 Houses is the easiest game in the series" my ass.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Also has issues with Three Houses.

Not exactly. Unless you count wanting to recruit all the female students from the other houses, that is.

Might have a pet.

Edited by Shadow Mir

Knows that bad units are ones that were cursed by the rng.

7 hours ago, Rosalina said:

There is no easy mode unless you define normal as easy. 

Yeah, whoops.

Probably doesn't have RNG problems with the Golden Deer right now.

Seriously, only Lysithea can do anything and she dies to a stiff breeze. On the other hand, my Byleth is ridiculously RNG-blessed this time around.
Feels like a house's overall unit-quality is oppositely proportional to how RNG-blessed Byleth is. The more the units in a house suck, the better Byleth becomes.

Edited by DragonFlames

Didn't close a car door on their hair.

Judging by what I've seen, I'm the only one who isn't having any issues with Golden Deer members, Lorenz is the only one who is giving me issues and that's because I made him a mage because I thought that mage would be good for him because of his crest.

Is not having RNG-related issues with the Golden Deer.

I'm not having them anymore, either. Now that they're all in their Intermediate classes, they're wrecking a lot of face. Lysithea especially. She's finally the nuclear warhead everyone made her out to be. Holy f***, I hate RNG.

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Has a Byleth that is probably more buff than Ike

22 strength, 21 skill, 20 speed, 20 charm alongside 36 HP, 13 magic, 14 luck, 13 defense, and 12 resistance as a level 19 Thief...
Yup, I think blessed Byleth is blessed.

Edited by DragonFlames

Ouch.

Judging by what I've seen, I'm the only one who isn't having any issues with Golden Deer members, Lorenz is the only one who is giving me issues and that's because I made him a mage because I thought that mage would be good for him because of his crest.

I'm not sure what to do with Lorenz myself - him having a degree of aptitude in both strength and magic is causing me problems. Anyway, I have even more problems with Raphael, since his weapon specialties are gauntlets, which are the weakest by far, not to mention complete garbage on enemy phase, and axes, which are heavy and inaccurate. Combine that with his awful speed, and It's highly likely I'll shelve him once I start recruiting students from other houses or the Knights of Seiros, whichever comes first; he's supposed to be a good tank, but I doubt he can do that well when everyone and their grandma doubles him if he's using axes. FFS, he's already outstripped by Hilda, Byleth and Leonie in that regard. And I'm only on the third chapter.

Edited by Shadow Mir

Discusses units from Three Houses.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Quoted me

Man, i wish my Ike was that good in PoR XD

dDTc9E2.png
>9STR

OOF!
And here I thought the Ike I had in one playthrough was terrible with 12 strength at level 20.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

I'm not sure what to do with Lorenz myself - him having a degree of aptitude in both strength and magic is causing me problems. Anyway, I have even more problems with Raphael, since his weapon specialties are gauntlets, which are the weakest by far, not to mention complete garbage on enemy phase, and axes, which are heavy and inaccurate. Combine that with his awful speed, and It's highly likely I'll shelve him once I start recruiting students from other houses or the Knights of Seiros, whichever comes first; he's supposed to be a good tank, but I doubt he can do that well when everyone and their grandma doubles him if he's using axes. FFS, he's already outstripped by Hilda, Byleth and Leonie in that regard. And I'm only on the third chapter.

I made Lorenz a Cavalier to level up his Riding skill, because I want to turn him into a Dark Knight later; I haven't used that class in my other playthroughs yet. I doubt he'll be that good, though.
Along with Raphael, he's probably the worst unit in the Golden Deer.
Worst character definitely, memes or not.

Made me realize that my luck is better than I thought it was.

I'm having no issues with units other people are having issues with, such as Ignatz, Raphael, and Sylvain, maybe I just got lucky with growths?