Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Knows that Senran Kagura was almost called Ninjugs

It's a damn shame they didn't go with that. First Plow & ProposeĀ (Story of Seasons) and now Ninjugs. Rest in peace, o fallen warriors.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows of the existence of the tiddy ninja game.

Finally, I can stop playing Tangled. On the downside, the next game I play will probably be even worse. I dunno. Depends on what people vote for.

Usernamed after a fictional continent

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Might know the reason for that is probably because GameFreak "designers" are a bunch of hacks couldn't balance a game properly if it killed them.

Shadow Mir was referring to the irony of Heatmor being Durant's natural predator according to the Dex but losing to Durant in competitive.

16 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Might know the reason for that is probably because GameFreak "designers" are a bunch of hacks couldn't balance a game properly if it killed them.

Actually, like stated, I was referring to the irony of the fact that while Durant is prey for Heatmor, it's likely to win anyway because it's fast and powerful and learns Dig, which is bad for Heatmor.

Might have seen a horde of Trevenant with a guest that clearly looks out of place.

Should dislikeĀ Pokemon Conquest:

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is an inventive cross over between the Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem series. But it didn't start out that way.

According to a recent interview with #FE producer Hitoshi Yamagami, the game was originally envisioned as a crossover between the Fire Emblem andĀ PokĆ©mon series, with no plans to add the Shin Megami Tensei characters into the mix. The game's director, Kaori Ando, felt the two series' RPG mechanics were pretty well in line, and that a crossover could work. However, the plan was not meant to be. "Though I agreed with her," said Yamagami, "by chance theĀ PokĆ©mon group had already proposed what eventually becameĀ PokĆ©mon Conquest at the same time."

Edited by Interdimensional Observer