• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably found the last battle of chapter 6 to be rather stressful; first, when the real fight begins, I have to defeat at least ten enemies... when only eight are on the map to begin with. Second, I have to have Alto defeat Hilda... which means going through Dante and Hrodulf, who have Guardian, which stops you from passing them.  All this crap while worrying that Hilda doesn't suicide on Mystery OP NPC, who practically starts in her face. Oh, and she and her goons have some really honking good orbs for stealing, which is even more crap to worry about.

Fought the (in my opinion) hardest battle in Stella Glow.

If you want a tip, I'd suggest bringing Nonoka and Rusty (the former being a minor game breaker in her own right), as well as some Steal Orbs so you can grab the orbs easier. As always, Popo's Song of Wind is your friend against larger groups, while her arrow techniques are neat to snipe things from a distance, and while she is rather slow, Mordi (if you trained her at all) packs quite a punch herself. She should be able to distract some people, most notably Dorothy's hench... plushies with her clay dolls (not to be confused with one of my favorite Pokémon). Sakuya can be a good pick, too, though I found her rather redundant as a pure damage dealer, as you have Alto, Nonoka, and Rusty to take care of business on that front. And halfway through the battle, Win Button No. 1 comes in, which is where things get easier.
Preventing Hilda from getting killed by OP NPCs isn't too hard, either, I found, if you can get to her fast enough, which should be doable with Rusty, Popo, and Nonoka at your disposal.

Edited by DragonFlames

On 2/27/2020 at 4:50 PM, DragonFlames said:

Fought the (in my opinion) hardest battle in Stella Glow.

If you want a tip, I'd suggest bringing Nonoka and Rusty (the former being a minor game breaker in her own right), as well as some Steal Orbs so you can grab the orbs easier. As always, Popo's Song of Wind is your friend against larger groups, while her arrow techniques are neat to snipe things from a distance, and while she is rather slow, Mordi (if you trained her at all) packs quite a punch herself. She should be able to distract some people, most notably Dorothy's hench... plushies with her clay dolls (not to be confused with one of my favorite Pokémon). Sakuya can be a good pick, too, though I found her rather redundant as a pure damage dealer, as you have Alto, Nonoka, and Rusty to take care of business on that front. And halfway through the battle, Win Button No. 1 comes in, which is where things get easier.
Preventing Hilda from getting killed by OP NPCs isn't too hard, either, I found, if you can get to her fast enough, which should be doable with Rusty, Popo, and Nonoka at your disposal.

Like I said, Dante and Hrodulf both have Guardian, which stops you from passing them unless you're Rusty. Or does Nonoka ignore Guardian when she is in stealth mode? Also, I don't think you can refine Thief Orbs, and even if I could, their chance of working is really really low. Considering Dorothy tends to pull a Yoshimitsu (if you don't know what I mean, one of her skills [Suicide Samurai] has her impale herself and her target, much like Yoshimitsu could do in Soul Calibur and Tekken; it does major damage to him, but if the opponent is unlucky enough to be in back of him, they take even more than he does), that's no good. All the while, Hilda takes about 78 from Mystery NPC's normal attack and double that from Arm Gear; considering she starts the second part already damaged by the scripted Redline that was used in the preceding cutscene... yeah. Also, I did win, but it wasn't to my liking, as Mystery NPC defeated Hilda before I could either have Alto do so or take her orb. This especially sucks because one of the really good orbs needs Sharp Fragments, and probably more than one. And I'm not counting on there being another source besides Hilda... The first part isn't too bad because the Harbingers are stupid enough to attack their own allies.

Likes a character who doesn't like the sea.

Edited by Shadow Mir