• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, DragonFlames said:

Got to a very awesome moment in Stella Glow.

The Holy Shit readings went off the charts when I got to that point, because I did not see that coming.

Was that even foreshadowed at all? Because I don't think it was. The only warnings were from Hilda... but that has the same problem as the warnings the Nightmares in the second half of the game state about Koholint's true nature in Link's Awakening after you kill them (admittedly, THAT is foreshadowed quite a bit); considering the nature of who's telling you, would you be inclined to believe they're telling the truth??

Also... Who - or what - the heck is Marie? She can sing, despite not being a Witch, but that is all I know. Her song also forces Giselle and Xeno to run away. Which is rather impressive considering how overpowered they are at that point (eesh at level 45 when my characters are at best barely over half that), and also gives me the impression that whatever she is, it's most definitely a massive spoiler.

Isn't watching part 1 of Mangs' Lunatic Conquest ironman.

Edited by Shadow Mir

Despite his title, he is not to be confused with Cool Cat Saves the Kids, a very terrible movie.

Didn't see Mangs end part 1 of his Conquest Lunatic ironman stream with a Pyrrhic victory.

Edited by Shadow Mir

Might now know that in Link to the Past, there's dialogue for if you try to use the hammer on the anvil while the dwarven swordsmiths are tempering your sword.