Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Is admittedly confused.

I'm not sure either, but I think it's Pokémon?

Ayup. I'll give you these two words: Fishious Rend. Because that was the main problem people had with it. (In case you don't know, Fishious Rend is boosted by Strong Jaw, and gets increased power if it goes first, including switches. The result? A Banded Dracovish could 2HKO Ferrothorn and Toxapex WITH A RESISTED PHYSICAL ATTACK, and this is even more likely if Spikes or Stealth Rock are up. About the only things that could stop it are water immunities)

Isn't listening to the Ocarina of Time medley.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ayup. I'll give you these two words: Fishious Rend. Because that was the main problem people had with it. (In case you don't know, Fishious Rend is boosted by Strong Jaw, and gets increased power if it goes first, including switches. The result? A Banded Dracovish could 2HKO Ferrothorn and Toxapex WITH A RESISTED PHYSICAL ATTACK, and this is even more likely if Spikes or Stealth Rock are up. About the only things that could stop it are water immunities)

I admittedly don't follow Pokémon Sw/Sh, but I believe you. Only Pokémon games I play are G/S/C and B/W.

Knows a lot about competitive Pokémon.

Isn't tempted to hunt down the asshole with subwoofers who keeps driving by in their neighborhood.

When I find you, random subwoofer guy, I will blast an annoying mix of a bunch of Vocaloid songs, the Resident Evil Director's Cut basement theme, and the Nutshack theme to lure you out, roundhouse kick you, and then steal your subwoofers so the neighborhood can finally know peace.