• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Can thank Radiant Dawn for that (to an extent, anyways), because enhanced crit enemies are dime a dozen later on (it gets especially bad in part 4), as well as the part where other people's looking down on luck as a dump stat or a filler stat (See: The fact that people oft recommend luck flaws in Awakening and Fates) lead me to the judgment that Luck is underappreciated as a stat.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

May have guessed that it sold me on the Warriors series as a whole... but thanks to IRL situations keeping me away from the TV most of the time, the rest of my Warriors experience can be boiled down to "DW8E run + dicking around with CAWs and a few favorites in free mode".

Jeigan land resident

May have guessed that it sold me on the Warriors series as a whole... but thanks to IRL situations keeping me away from the TV most of the time, the rest of my Warriors experience can be boiled down to "DW8E run + dicking around with CAWs and a few favorites in free mode".

Which did you like playing more? WO3 or DW8E?

Should know that Complete Zygarde was banned for most of the same reasons it was banned in singles (basically, too bulky to KO easily [it can even take some Ice attacks and survive!], only needs Thousand Arrows, which can hit even Flying types and Levitators, and thus is only resisted by Bug and Grass types, both of which have some issues, virtually unstoppable unless you could somehow KO it without letting it fall below 50%, which triggers Power Construct, and only really being checkable by Unaware Pokemon and Tapu Bulu), and Magerarna got the banhammer because Soul Heart is Moxie on crack (basically, Soul Heart activates if ANY Pokemon faints, which is horribly abusive [you could sac a mon for a free boost or pair it with a nuke for more boosts, and your opponent is also punished for KOing Magearna's partner by powering it up]; this means it forces you to focus on it, thus allowing its partner to go unchecked; long story short, you're likely staring down a +4 or even a +6 Magearna by the time you're in a good position to knock it out; its typing doesn't help in that regard).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia