Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

2 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Will know I know about it by playing OoT.

(I also completed ALBW btw)

Zelda isn't my favorite series because I'm not good in puzzle adventure games, and I really can't get into OoT, but ALBW was really fun for a newcomer as I was.

Sounds like you went to the bowling alley in Hyrule Castle Town... Because that's one of the few places you can get a Bombchu.

Should remember to ink his spawn.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Probably doesn't know the pain of having to redo the last boss fight of Echoes (main story)

Should know that I feel the pain of having to redo entire chapters (stupid Rennac leaving the map)

2 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Left me wondering what happened to him in FF6 to make him lose a lot of playtime.

I was playing as Locke and Celes about to exit the caves, when I accidentally did not use Runic in the tunnel armor fight. I proceeded to have my ass swiftly kicked, and the last time I saved was at the beginning of Locked scenario when the group is headed to Narshe.

im now at the point that I just got manual control of the Blackjack and Setzer, probably would have been at the World of Ruin by now if that didn't happen.

asked why I lost so much playtime in FF6

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I was playing as Locke and Celes about to exit the caves, when I accidentally did not use Runic in the tunnel armor fight. I proceeded to have my ass swiftly kicked, and the last time I saved was at the beginning of Locked scenario when the group is headed to Narshe.

im now at the point that I just got manual control of the Blackjack and Setzer, probably would have been at the World of Ruin by now if that didn't happen.

asked why I lost so much playtime in FF6

I thought you got DEAD. So I was right.

Anyway, are you playing the GBA version?

Might have an interest in "Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time".

On 7/24/2017 at 7:09 PM, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I thought you got DEAD. So I was right.

Anyway, are you playing the GBA version?

I'm actually playing the IOS version, they polished the sprites and portraits, among other things, and it looks really pretty. It's also easier to keep track of magicite because it displays level up bonuses on them. I also don't have a GBA.

should explain to me what Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time is

picture of some of the portraits for reference:

Edited by DisobeyedCargo