Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

7 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Hey, I used Magic Fountain AND SP replenishing for it, that stage is BS.

ughhh, the imprisoned. WHY CANT IT STAY DOWN LONGER!!!!!

I can imagine - even ignoring The Imprisoned, there's still Dorf and Wizzro to deal with, both of whom will take a while to drop.

Hey, at least Legends made it somewhat less of a pain in the ass (it's possible to deplete its WPG in one cycle now, and the Focus Spirit Attack knocks it down). It's still a pain, though, especially once it gets low.

Probably saw a Silver Cucco.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I can imagine - even ignoring The Imprisoned, there's still Dorf and Wizzro to deal with, both of whom will take a while to drop.

Hey, at least Legends made it somewhat less of a pain in the ass (it's possible to deplete its WPG in one cycle now, and the Focus Spirit Attack knocks it down). It's still a pain, though, especially once it gets low.

Probably saw a Silver Cucco.

It is a bit easier in legends (which I play),. But it's still a pain in the ass once it reaches low health. 

Ugghh. WIZZRO, I love Playing as him, and I also hate Fighting him. Ganon is at least slowed down cause he's using his great swords rather than his trident.

Feels my pain when it comes to hyrule Warriors.

11 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

It is a bit easier in legends (which I play),. But it's still a pain in the ass once it reaches low health. 

Ugghh. WIZZRO, I love Playing as him, and I also hate Fighting him. Ganon is at least slowed down cause he's using his great swords rather than his trident.

Feels my pain when it comes to hyrule Warriors.

Yeah - once it gets low, about the only safe time to attack it is if you can goad it into using it's lightning attack.

The main thing about Wizzro that makes me dislike fighting him is that he phases out and back in like those Big Poes. 

Knows that the hard Skulltula in Liberation of the Triforce is a serious pain to get, even in Legends where you don't need to defeat Ganondorf before taking the Castle Keep.

4 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Yeah - once it gets low, about the only safe time to attack it is if you can goad it into using it's lightning attack.

The main thing about Wizzro that makes me dislike fighting him is that he phases out and back in like those Big Poes. 

Knows that the hard Skulltula in Liberation of the Triforce is a serious pain to get, even in Legends where you don't need to defeat Ganondorf before taking the Castle Keep.

Yeah, that was a pain. This game in general is a pain to 100%. 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Double post fact time!

Aluminum was once more precious than gold. Napoleon III was said to eat off of an aluminum plate at times; his guests had to "settle" with golden ones.

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

Might want to tell me the difference between Hyrule Warriors and Legends and state which is better and the one he would recommend.

Legends is on the 3DS, with more DLC content available, while the one on the Wii U has better Graphics. I wanted more content so I went with 3DS. It's up to you though. I recommend playing Legends on a New 3DS for better framerate than a regular 3DS.

Enlightened me.

17 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Legends is on the 3DS, with more DLC content available, while the one on the Wii U has better Graphics. I wanted more content so I went with 3DS. It's up to you though. I recommend playing Legends on a New 3DS for better framerate than a regular 3DS.

I see; thank you. I might think about getting Legends - I have a New 3DS and I prefer gameplay to graphics.

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Enlightened me.

I see; thank you. I might think about getting Legends - I have a New 3DS and I prefer gameplay to graphics.

Glad to hear that!

i also learn more towards content and gameplay. (Also get Xenoblade Chronicles!!!!!!)

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Enlightened me.

Glad to hear that!

i also learn more towards content and gameplay. (Also get Xenoblade Chronicles!!!!!!)

47 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Yeah, that was a pain. This game in general is a pain to 100%. 

I can imagine - anyways, the only other Legend Mode Skulltulas that I could consider a pain were the second Linkle stage, the second Dorf stage (my worry isn't the Skulltula, but...), the second Valley of Seers visit, and the final WW stage (let's just say I had a good reason to have Link use the Master Sword there...)

Sakuya avatar.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia