• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Didn't just get locked into an undesirable path on a questĀ 

What happened?

Wasn't watching some guy play Hyrule Warriors... badly.

40 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

What happened?

Wasn't watching some guy play Hyrule Warriors... badly.

What was the guy doing?

i accidentaly had all the materials needed for the bad path, and the game is coded where if you have all of a material needed for one path but not the other, you HAVE to go with that path you have the stuff for.

Ā 

2 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

What was the guy doing?

i accidentaly had all the materials needed for the bad path, and the game is coded where if you have all of a material needed for one path but not the other, you HAVE to go with that path you have the stuff for.

Among other things: attacking a Cucco... after he called himself a big fan of Zelda (any real fan of Zelda would know why you do not attackĀ a Cucco),Ā ignoring the Bombchus in favor of attacking Darunia in the Death Mountain stage, using the fairy fountain too early in the final battle with Cia (at the point where you have to lure in a Dinolfos and an Icy Big Poe [and Volga, but he'll enter the magic circle's AOE without you needing to lure him]), ignoring enemies threatening his allied base inĀ the aforementioned Cia fight and the Skyward Sword stages, forgetting about lock-on,Ā not bothering to use potions (at least, until the very end of the game), not bothering to block (needless to say, thisĀ winds up with the guy gettingĀ his ass handed to him. Repeatedly.), and not seeming to notice that some of the enemies, notably Impa in the second Dorf stage and Link and Zelda in the third) were buffed and dealt extra damage (the first one is particularly notable because she doesn't stagger once you find the real Impa, which happens when you encroach upon the enemy base).

And which quest was this for?

Doesn't know about Gravity Cat.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

20 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Among other things: attacking a Cucco... after he called himself a big fan of Zelda (any real fan of Zelda would know why you do not attackĀ a Cucco),Ā ignoring the Bombchus in favor of attacking Darunia in the Death Mountain stage, using the fairy fountain too early in the final battle with Cia (at the point where you have to lure in a Dinolfos and an Icy Big Poe [and Volga, but he'll enter the magic circle's AOE without you needing to lure him]), ignoring enemies threatening his allied base inĀ the aforementioned Cia fight and the Skyward Sword stages, forgetting about lock-on,Ā not bothering to use potions (at least, until the very end of the game), not bothering to block (needless to say, thisĀ winds up with the guy gettingĀ his ass handed to him. Repeatedly.), and not seeming to notice that some of the enemies, notably Impa in the second Dorf stage and Link and Zelda in the third) were buffed and dealt extra damage (the first one is particularly notable because she doesn't stagger once you find the real Impa, which happens when you encroach upon the enemy base).

And which quest was this for?

Doesn't know about Gravity Cat.

Wow, this guy is absolute shit at the game.

it was the quest in frontier village where the nopon is making fruit drink with the sacred altar water, and I accidentally had the bad path materialsĀ 

9 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Wow, this guy is absolute shit at the game.

it was the quest in frontier village where the nopon is making fruit drink with the sacred altar water, and I accidentally had the bad path materialsĀ 

You're telling me. I find it a wonder he even managed to finish Legend mode... I'd hate to think about how much he'd suck at some of the crap adventure mode throws at you. Oh, and did I mention the partĀ where this guy whined a lot??

Why did I think it was that one...?

Knows that some of the odd collectables have funny names (e.g. Ha Ha Ha).Ā 

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

8 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

You're telling me. I find it a wonder he even managed to finish Legend mode... I'd hate to think about how much he'd suck at some of the crap adventure mode throws at you. Oh, and did I mention the partĀ where this guy whined a lot??

Why did I think it was that one...?

Knows that some of the odd collectables have funny names (e.g. Ha Ha Ha).Ā 

Knows this game has many funny namesĀ 

because chuggaaconroy heavily mentioned it in his LP, or maybe the sheer rarity of Bitter Kiwi's made it stick in your mind?

Ā 

did he wine about how "hard" the game was?

Edited by DisobeyedCargo