• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Doesn't have to write a report for a black belt test.

I don't, because I'm inherently black. 

Is needing to write said report.

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hasn't been thinking that "because this children's anime called Doraemon got a Story of Season farming sim game, albeit one that I read was poorly executed in some regards, why not make farming sim spinoffs as commonplace as Musou spinoffs?"

Rather than a game that's overly actiony, it'd go in the opposite direction of a Musou spinoff and be slower and peaceful, which has its merits.

Said thoughts led to me to ponder what would make a good video game series to get a farming spinoff. And those thoughts turned to Xenoblade. Specifically a blend of XC1 & 2+TGC, without XCX except maybe for a few travelers passing into town. Now how the heck this would work narratively was not my foremost concern, I'd be fine if the Nopon Archsage saw that everyone was sleeping and merged their dreams together, creating a dream world with new dream identities for everyone therein. The premise behind farming I was thinking would be magical crops that can actually generate new ether, and ether shortages was a definite problem of XC2, some of the cause of Titan sinking I think. But besides farming, this game would just have to add salvaging and engineering to the list of possible livelihood activities, because RexRex and Shulk. Animal husbandry could stay, since Armus can replace cows and Flamiis can lay eggs like chickens. We'd want a side of combat too of course, but not as much as an actual Xeno game. And just imagine what the world could be like! I'd setup two separate towns, one on a Bionis-Mechonis hybrid giant, and the other scattered over a bunch of smaller Titans. Between the two, all the beautiful environs of Xenoblade could be represented, as wilderness and farmland alike.

Unfortunately, the fact that fantasy farming sims like to feature romance, even though this Doraemon one doesn't, inflicted mental agony on me. The problem was my thoughts went and added Nopon to the mix. And whilst romance is always meant innocently in farming sims (pregnancy and babies just happen), I ended up envisioning human-Nopon sexual intercourse, which was an overwhelming force that destroyed the fabric of my being and which I could not escape for some time.

Excellent time to make this video speak for me again!

Got lucky with double recruitment in one week.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Username spelled backwards is 'nalmiraK', which would be a pretty cool name for a wizard or a dragon.

Nalmirak the Obscure. I like it already.

was forced someone to Nep his post. XD

Edited by Karimlan