• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Does not find multi-element attacks to be effective.

It depends on the game, honestly. The game I'm currently playing, Mary Skelter, has a skill called Mortal Force that hits enemies with every element at once and it seems to always hit on weakness and it's A.O.E., so it's a minor gamebreaker. It would be a major one if it didn't cost 109 SP to use at a point in the game where you have to stack SP-boosting equipment to even reach 300+ SP.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Does not find multi-element attacks to be effective.

It depends on the game, honestly. The game I'm currently playing, Mary Skelter, has a skill called Mortal Force that hits enemies with every element at once and it seems to always hit on weakness and it's A.O.E., so it's a minor gamebreaker. It would be a major one if it didn't cost 109 SP to use at a point in the game where you have to stack SP-boosting equipment to even reach 300+ SP.

Can enemies absorb elements in that game? Because what I had in mind were Final Fantasy 6 and 7, both of which have a summon that hits enemies with fire, ice, and lightning attacks all at the same time. The problem is, absorption and immunity override weakness, so if an enemy is immune to or absorbs even one of those elements, the whole attack is completely ineffective.

Is not wondering how useful status effects are in Mary Skelter.

Might not play it.

14 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Can enemies absorb elements in that game? Because what I had in mind were Final Fantasy 6 and 7, both of which have a summon that hits enemies with fire, ice, and lightning attacks all at the same time. The problem is, absorption and immunity override weakness, so if an enemy is immune to or absorbs even one of those elements, the whole attack is completely ineffective.

If there are, I haven't seen any. So far, it seems like weakness overrides resistance in Mary Skelter, since everything I used Mortal Force on was weak to it, even bosses.

14 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Is not wondering how useful status effects are in Mary Skelter.

Pretty useless outside of random encounters, sadly, since most bosses are immune to them. And within random encounters, unless you're really underlevelled, chances are you'll kill them outright before your status effect hits, especially if you have other AOE skills.

Edited by DragonFlames