the one that plays in most of the part 3 maps

the one that plays in Oliver's mansion and other maps

Oliver's theme

most of the map themes

most of the battle themes

the one that plays when your choosing your units

the base theme

the Gallia/Skrimir theme

I actually like a lot of the songs in this game. I've never looked up the names of the songs so I'm sorry about that.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greil Mercenaries' battle theme when you attack with them -The Devoted

the one that plays in most of the part 3 maps -Eternal Bond

the one that plays in Oliver's mansion and other maps -Hymn of the Righteous

Oliver's theme -Beauty is a Mad Mistress

the one that plays when your choosing your units -Backsliding

the base theme -The Task at Hand

the Gallia/Skrimir theme -Dunno =(

When I first went to download Beauty is a Mad Mistress, I was like "WTF are the people in that thread thinking?! This song is horrible!" Of course, in context, it's one of the most memorable songs in the game =P

I particularly like Hymn of the Righteous (which I associate with the Tauroneo Three) and Proud Fight (Makalov and his cohorts). The Devoted is my favourite in-battle song. On Glory's Wings is also neat, but only in-game. March (the Daein army battle theme) also sounds surprisingly powerful if you turn the bass up.

My favorites are:

1. Stalwarts Unite
  2. Fire Emblem Theme (duh)
  3. Unstoppable Destiny (Much better than the Black Knight Lives IMO)
  4. Beauty is a Mad Mistress
  5. Elincia's Theme
  6. Caineghis' Theme
  7. Battle is Joined

And I think just about everyone here likes Eternal Bond because it is pretty much the theme song for this game (like Life Returns was for PoR)

On Glory's Wings

Dawn Brigade

Beauty Is A Mad Mistress

Wheeling Corby

Dark Traveler

Bearer of Hope

Oliver's Fall

Comfort's Call

A Test of Will

I like the unused "Boss Theme (3)" you get if you get the soundtrack too. Don't know if the title for this is correct but it's this one.

Let's see...

Path of Radiance:

On Balck Wings

Brave General, Brave King

To My Love

the White Heron

Lion King Caineghis

Life Returns

Radiant Dawn:

Wheeling Corby

Ashera the Creator

Child of Chaos

Tranquility of Goldoa

Dawn Awakens

Galdr Of Release (Micaiah)

Zelgius the Brave

Cats at Play

Sephiran's Sorrow

Repose of Souls

Well, what can I say?

I love the songs of Fire Emblem!

And my absolutle favorites are Naesala's thems. (On Black Wings + Wheeling Corby)

My favorite and the one that sticks out the most, besides the Main Theme, is Pelleas' Theme (whatever it's called). It's the music that would kick in when Pelleas would enter conversation when the Micaiah's party was still in Daein.

Someone know what I mean?

Pelleas' Theme (whatever it's called). It's the music that would kick in when Pelleas would enter conversation when the Micaiah's party was still in Daein.

Someone know what I mean?

Sorrowful Prince Pelleas? I think that's it.

My favourites are:

Echoes of Daybreak

Bearer of Hope

March

Unstoppable Destiny

Beauty is a Mad Mistress

King of the Sky

Wheeling Corby

March of the Lion King

Cats at Play

Micaiah's Dawn

Queen Elincia (and the uber-awesome sort-of remix)

Sephiran's Sorrow

The Black Knight Lives

Rafiels Aria

Tranquility of Goldoa

Dawn Awakens

I hate the galdr of rebirth in this game! Compared to how Leanne and Reyson sing in the previous game, this is like... meh.

Yeah, it was way better in PoR but its grown on me a little (at least Reyson's version has. Rafiel...not so much).

Eternal Bond, even though that song is kinda overrated, but I don't mind :)

Beauty is a Mad Mistress is also made of win.

Ascent, the song that plays during the Endgame chapters.

There's that song that play when you see Dheginsea transforms, I have no idea what's the name of that song, I couldn't find it in the list either (unless I didn't search well).

Thanks Thingy Person for the names of those songs. I also like BK's theme, Zelgius' theme, Galdr of Rebirth, and a couple of others. They did take a while to grow on me but I love most of the songs in this game.

I hate the galdr of rebirth in this game! Compared to how Leanne and Reyson sing in the previous game, this is like... meh.

Well then, allow we to say mine:

-The Strong (Too bad you don't get to hear its full awesomeness outside of the Sound Room. Why couldn't Skrimir last a little longer? )

-Hymn Of the Righteous

-Stalking Menace (Alternate Version) [The overused Track which always starts in Part4 Endgame when Ike goes to a Villian rises his twohanded-sword with only ONE arm and points it at his opponent befor he says something like: "I am going to f***ing pwn you, pheeeeaaar meeee!!!." Too bad its not in the Sound Room :( ]

-Time of Action (Not that I think the Apostels Army desperatly needed their own Battle Theme.)

-A Grasping Truth

-Road of Sorrow

-Zelgius the Brave

Radiant Dawns Tracks are all more ore less godly including the unused ones. It's hard to name only a few favourites.

Well then, allow we to say mine:

-The Strong (Too bad you don't get to hear its full awesomeness outside of the Sound Room. Why couldn't Skrimir last a little longer? )

-Hymn Of the Righteous

-Stalking Menace (Alternate Version) [The overused Track which always starts in Part4 Endgame when Ike goes to a Villian rises his twohanded-sword with only ONE arm and points it at his opponent befor he says something like: "I am going to f***ing pwn you, pheeeeaaar meeee!!!." Too bad its not in the Sound Room :( ]

-Time of Action (Not that I think the Apostels Army desperatly needed their own Battle Theme.)

-A Grasping Truth

-Road of Sorrow

-Zelgius the Brave

Radiant Dawns Tracks are all more ore less godly including the unused ones. It's hard to name only a few favourites.

Alternate version of Stalking Menace can be found here.

Wisdom of Ages - It has that "OMG EPIC" yet "Awwww so sad" feel to it. Also, I'm a Dheginsea fanboy.

Ascent - I can really see the group hurrying up the winding stairs of the Tower of Guidance to this theme.

On Glory's Wings - Probably the best one to dance to.

King of the Sky - Definitely suited to a soaring fellow like Tibarn

March - It's badass.

Unstoppable Destiny - It's the BK's theme. 'Nuff said.