This is how Destiny Hero got banned

But seriously, if that's what he got banned over I'm pretty fucking pissed.

As said in the other thread: warn level.

He got warned for that, and hit 100%.

As said in the other thread: warn level.

He got warned for that, and hit 100%.

The rules say "100% Warn Level is grounds for banishment, however only if the majority of the administrators, and half of the mods agree."

IE, you won't get banned at 100% unless the mods feel it's warrented. The fact that half of the mods and admins felt like banning a 14 year old who was a pretty neutral troll kind of makes them look like douches.

The rules say "100% Warn Level is grounds for banishment, however only if the majority of the administrators, and half of the mods agree."

IE, you won't get banned at 100% unless the mods feel it's warrented. The fact that half of the mods and admins felt like banning a 14 year old who was a pretty neutral troll kind of makes them look like douches.

Well apparently someone hasn't read the new rules. 8D We let him reach 100% out of kindness. We could have banned him at 90%, and I almost did, but I decided, nah, let's see if he can last 2 weeks without a warn. If so, we'll cut him some slack. But he didn't.

Secondly *warranted

Thirdly, you call us douches again, and you'll be the one receiving warns. 8)

Obviously you haven't seen the new rules.

Being suspended multiple times is grounds for consideration to be banned. Especially if your total suspensions add up to more than 2 weeks.

He could've been banned long ago.

EDIT: Damn, Jyo beat me.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Thirdly, you call us douches again, and you'll be the one receiving warns. 8)

Oh? Is that so, Herr Jyo?

Secondly *warranted

You, of all people, are going to correct my spelling?

I guess I don't even have to say at this point what this makes you.

It begins with "d" if I'm stretching your mental capacities

It's "a douche" if you need another hint

There are many more members on this site that have expressed much more blatant attacks on other members with little more than a suspension. DHero never made any blatant or malicious flames, he just accumulated a lot of dumb comments, stupid retorts, and things I was definitely guilty of when I was 14 and posted on forum websites. But the fact remains you can't go to federal prison for 20 misdemeanors, and banning a member for saying stupid things would require half of the forum to be banned (including several members of the administration). The fact is that vitriolic attacks have been levied against senior members with little more than a suspension. DHero never did anything worthy of that.

This sentence doesn't fit the crime, and I have again lost respect for the administration of this site. Again.

HURR.png

Quit stealin' my thunder boh-ay!