Wowsers, people are being banned by the new rules

Warn level seems pretty easy to get up under the new rules. Be careful people, or you'll be warned for something that would've been let slide before the new rules. This topic is put here to protect you. Please keep these words in mind as you post.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was under the impression that it was obvious... but Crepe Knight is the cunt who needs to be ban. His super intelligence will be the doom of this forum.

Huh... and even though there seems to be a mob mentality going on, people wonder why we've had 3 bans in the last week.

Funny, isn't it?

Many people got banned, but this one dude who now truly calls himself a Deity is the one who remains unharmed.

I accuse the staff of not doing their job correctly :/

Many people got banned, but this one dude who now truly calls himself a Deity is the one who remains unharmed.

I accuse the staff of not doing their job correctly :/

The one who has a problem with the name is you. I spoke with Vincent before and he said it was fine. You accuse the staff? Terrible thing to do.

The one who has a problem with the name is you. I spoke with Vincent before and he said it was fine. You accuse the staff? Terrible thing to do.

"ur doin it worng"

What I mean by that is that I obviously don't think you should be banned just because of the name, and you know that.

And I can contest the staff if I think they're doing something wrong. You can see this contesting as giving criticism, which they should at least take into consideration. After all, as the say here in Holland, de klant is koning - the customer is king. And if you don't get what I mean by that, I obviously mean that the staff should listen to what the members have to say. They shouldn't take commands from members, but they should at least think about their members' input.

Apparently Loki didn't witness the Hika incident.

Calling yourself deity and calling yourself god are two different things. Logically it shouldn't be, but that's how it goes.

Edited by Metal Rabbit

Apparently Loki didn't witness the Hika incident.

No I did not, but I asked before I acted. If the staff finds that I should change it I will gladly do so. Until then, this name, which is a name like any other imo, stays.