Fire Emblem Gaiden hack by Lewis GT (070806)

Hyunckel

Found by google on a japanese/chinese (don't remember) in a "nongoodnes" set ... All hack games (like a hard Double Dragon II hack tougher than hell) ...

I don't put screenies, as it's just an ennemies-harder swap hack basically... And your characters also have one extra point in str or spd... And there is alot more ennemies! There are 7 instead of 5 in the first one, and the road on the world map has like double encounter points !! :D

I made an IPS file for anyone interested !

Download here

Tell me what you think.

BTW, it is japanese, just apply J2E/Starwolf_UK/Cellice translation/Remix' IPS file onto the rom.

YES, you can apply a patch upon another one. This is a silly excuse for those who try to find ones to justify their laziness upon the question "why don't you translate ChinaFE" grrr.

If anyone is interested, I should upload a link for Celice's Remix hack of Gaiden (pretty cool IMO updates graphics, etc :P )

++

EDIT: Really interesting. Ruka starts out with a holy shield/ring that restores him 5HP/turn. And the growth rates seem a bit increased, as the EXP ..

Really all that the general people would like with a game nowadays (except shiny graphics of course) , I seem I like this hack more than FE DS lmao

Edited by KevinSephiroth

• 3 years later...

This topic has been dead for three years, and the original poster has not been around for just as long. I think it's safe to consider this a necropost.