Best Sword-fighter

the same goes for me, and, he trained ike in PoR

Ike got more of his leet sword skills from Greil than from Stefan.

I think that Greil prior to his insanity was probably the best swordsman storyline-wise. Unless Ike surpassed him in Radiant Dawn.

Ike got more of his leet sword skills from Greil than from Stefan.

I think that Greil prior to his insanity was probably the best swordsman storyline-wise. Unless Ike surpassed him in Radiant Dawn.

i think that they hint that ike ended up being better

i'm not sure about this though. i could be wrong

• 2 weeks later...

Ike bro, definitely Ike. :P

But if you're talking Myrdmidons/Swordmasters/Trueblades.... you can't go wrong with Mia, Zihark, or Edward. Edward will turn out best, but he's harder to level up. And I still love Zihark because of how much he pwned in PoR.

But if you're talking Myrdmidons/Swordmasters/Trueblades.... you can't go wrong with Mia, Zihark, or Edward. Edward will turn out best, but he's harder to level up. And I still love Zihark because of how much he pwned in PoR.

Edward is good, but Mia and Zihark have always turned out better for me.

I found Mia to be the easiest one to level up. Maybe it's that you get her in so many chapters or something.

Zihark I really had to push to keep him caught up. I wish he pwned as much in this game as he did in PoR

Ike bro, definitely Ike. :P

he meant storyline-wise, not stat-wise. with the obvious exception of ike (which you must since he's a main character, since considering him would make this topic pointless) i would have to say either Elincia or the Black Knight, if we're talking alive characters.

Well he was the only one to be openly branded. That makes him big in story.

He doesn't have a big part in the story. He could have been cut and it wouldn't have made a difference at all. I bet there are already plenty of people who don't even know he exists because they've never recruited him.

I don't hate Stefan, he just isn't good enough for me. He's hot, though.

He doesn't have a big part in the story. He could have been cut and it wouldn't have made a difference at all. I bet there are already plenty of people who don't even know he exists because they've never recruited him.

I don't hate Stefan, he just isn't good enough for me. He's hot, though.

He is pretty hot.

I guess for story he's not that important, but he's certainly a decent trueblade. If you ignored the other trueblades as you go along, Stefan is good enough to hold his own in battle.