Who Resembles You?

Deity

Is there someone from the anime/cartoon or videogame world that resembles you in appearance? If so, post it up.

In all honesty, I've been told I look like Leon Kennedy, and I guess I do. So here he is.

LEON3.jpg

Most, if not all handsome black haired badass main character in anime.

Let's see, Gats, Kenshiro, JoJo, these guys. I'm serious.

tf2_scout.jpg

And trust me, I am a force a naechuh.

But can you catch the bullet?

I honestly don't know who I look like. Nobody's ever compared me to a celebrity, so.

Physically speaking I probably look most like...Lucius. [snorts]

Yeah, except I probably have bigger muscles. :U

And then, ah, just because of having blonde hair and blue eyes, Oscar François de Jarjayes from Rose of Versailles (anime/manga), and I used to get called Marcia (from The Brady Bunch). Oh, and people tell me I look like Carrie from the movie by the same name. (I have never seen it, and never will, I hope.)

I look the most like a younger Percival (FE6) with black/brown hair. And I'm really skinny too. But I don't really look too much like anyone else I've seen. I don't even look like my relatives (uh-oh, am I adopted?).

Edited by Ragnell

It's very tough for me to say, but I personally think I look like a rougher faced Geoffrey, at least when my hair isn't all messy.

It would help if I knew what others though, soooooo: 2mqnvyc.jpg

Back in middle school I was told I looked like 50 Cent. I wanted to kille myself at the because being compare to shit like [c]rap muscian is one of the worst thing in the world.

Edited by Uncle_Snow's_Cabin

Back in middle school I was told I looked like 50 Cent. I wanted to kille myself at the because being compare to shit like [c]rap muscian is one of the worst thing in the world.

Are you saying you don't like rap, or you just don't like 50 Cent?

Anyway, I am 100% original.

Unless assholes want to say I look like Elbert, Eliwood, or Roy (E,E,R? Should have made it an alliteration...of some sort) just because of my red hair.