Who Resembles You?

Deity

When I had long mangy hair I once bore a striking resemblance to Peter Frampton. Old picture of me on the right (10th grade I think)

41DHB5W6X9L._SL500_AA240_.jpgcut.png

... I have since cut my hair.

I knew you were going to post that.

When I had long hair, people said I looked like Keith Urban, but more people made comments like Grizzly Adams, and such. When I was real young and put days on end into my appearance to come off like Clint Eastwood, it worked. A lot of people said stuff like how I looked like him, and I didn't even know them. That took hours, days, weeks to do though. I had to grow my hair in a very specific way, et cetera.

Edited by Matthew O'Connell

I was told I look like Dick Vandyke, but I didn't know what Dick looked like. I looked it up and was like, "This doesn't look anything like me at all. I guess my face is about the same shape, but I have long, nearly black hair, and his is light brown..."

As for video game characters, I look like Merric or Captain Gordin Defender of the Universe with really dark brown hair.

well, about a year ago, i had my hair blue. People would ALWAYS call me Sonic or Mega Man.... but i think those reactions weren't really creative

prom.jpg

this was back before i had really played fire emblem much, but if i had bulked up a little and gotten that kick-ass headband, i'd have made a pretty convincing ike