:|.

Nestling

Rebecca only Lv2 by the 12th Chapter? Dispicable...

You failed your run. Go stand in the corner and hang your head in shame.

While your at it, start your run again and actually hold back the units you don't plan to use. They can weaken enemies for the ones you plan to use to finish them off by all means, but don't use them unless you have to, until the ones you want to use are capable of working alone.

Use her more on the chapters to come, then, especially against the bosses that can't fire back on her. ^^

User? lol *Corrects to: Use.*

Edited by Deity

It's not as bad as you make it out to be. Just continue and have the women of the group on the field until you're able to use combat preparations. Then send nothing but the girls out. If you struggle to win with just the girls for a bit, send out Marcus too, to help weaken enemies so the others can kill in one hit without retaliation.

If you're doing an all female run, why not Hector mode, when you get two more to work with (albeit fairly late)? I did an enjoyable HNM female run-through (until my cart's memory spontaneously reset itself during Victory or Death). Chapter 12 was no end of a difficult bitch to complete, though. You might find my comments in that old thread useful. But then again, maybe not, as it looks like I was much more masochistic about sticking to the letter of the law than you seem to be. :shrug:

I started my All women + Theives + Lucius + Lord runthrough on Eliwood Hard Mode.

I got to chapter 12, and Rebecca was like, level 2.

I used Lowen a lot :(.

I'm sad now.

You should've trained her more, you should've not used Lowen since of your female run.

I'm in the midst of a Healers, Lords and pre-promotes run on HHM. Dread Isle chapter is surprisingly hard. Both Lyn and Eliwood are capable of getting screwed over quite easily. Protecting Merlinus in that chapter is probably near impossible with just Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, Marcus, Serra and Priscilla (Both still unpromoted because I decided I won't abuse the arenas). I think making a beeline for Uhai with Marcus is my best bet, while the others stay behind and try not to let Serra and Priscilla get killed, since they will be very useful later in the game.

There is really no point in protecting Merlinus unless the map has shops.

He can be cannonfodder for the large amount of enemies (compared to how many units that's being used by myself).