Efficiency Tier List?

It would reinforce my point as well. Saul should only be a tier at most under Clarine, but Saul pretty much thrashes Ellen offensively (not to mention winning defensively until he gets instablicked), so that's another tier gap between her and Saul.

That depends on how much they actually fight.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

late but did you ever play hard mode

Yeah, but only until chapter ten or so before I got bored/gave up and that was about four years ago. I picked up the game again last week and am going through on normal to play with characters I ignored before and see some of the supports I'd never seen before.

I just checked and you're right, the fighters in chapter one have around six AS and Lance has eight.

I can take over if you don't mind. My first order of business would be reading through all the genesis topics and making suitable changes here.

Feel free, I don't mind at all.

Besides, it was cutting into time of something I probably do better, experimenting and such. Since I tend to be potluck and impulsive, having to do actual management is something I suck at.

I think you should be locked.

This doesn't even make sense and I'm going to get modded for it. Watch.

Was there a point to this post? Are you just asking to get warned or something?

Hey, I said that in the politest way I could think of while still getting my point across.

I know, but still, it doesn't take Einstein to see where it was going.