DSi United States release date

General Spoon

DSi is as unnecessary as the PSP 4000. Yes, that's right, 4000.
And I showed you a text about the DSi's place in the world just a few hours ago. :(

Also related are this and this.

Because of the SD slot DS homebrew will bloom even more while the PSP 4000 is going to stop PSP homebrew even more ...

And I showed you a text about the DSi's place in the world just a few hours ago. :(

You're right, I considered that before I posted but I felt it was necessary to slam Sony.

Well they got anti-piracy stuff, but team cyclops and acekard have already gotten through it for the Japanese DSis. They haven't found a way to the SD card slot from what I've heard.

Edited by Reimi Saionji

Hell, the DSi's download content and other "piracy circumvention" seemed strangely familiar... like that of the... Wii... (forgot the link, but it was discussed on GBAtemp a while ago; tickets were mentioned, being basically the same as their Wii counterparts).

My flashcard takes care of what little the DSi offers. Download service can blow off, considering whatever it is they plan won't likely get my attention.