How much gold would it take to separate you from a unit?

Metal Rabbit

In other words, if the game offered you gold in exchange for killing off a unit, what's the minimum amount you'd take?

I suppose dificulty and mode play into it, depending on how much more a unit's worth in another mode.

This should be interesting.

I could part with Rath for 10,000 gil, Florina for 100,000 gil, Lowen for nothing. Marcus for nothing.

It really depends on which character I like the least.

Edited by Destiny Henchhound

I might if money was in shorter supply (assuming you aren't playing for ranks). But as it is, I can just arena abuse for a couple hundred turns if I'm short on cash. And I like to keep all the characters alive, to see all their endings and such. So no amount of money could make me part with a unit. 'cept Marcus, I'd kill him for free

I'll sell Louise as a sex slave for $500,000 and kill Karla for 1 million. Prissy, I have her killed for the money because she's useless. Guy, I'll have kill for 5,000. Hmm, killing and selling your units would make a fun gameplay option.

Edited by Uncle_Snow's_Cabin

I really hate the thought of killing off anyone but since I never end up using Geitz, Wallace, Harken, Karel, or Vaida I'd kill any of them off for 5,000 gold or more but as I never use them anyway it really doesn't matter to me (I've had Wallace actually evade recruitment once when he had been cheap lvled before ending Lyn's mode and he actually killed off the whole chapter and stole all that exp by even killing Lloyd! unforgivable! XD)

Bartre and Dorcas I would give up for around 2k each. Isadora for around 3k. Heath for 10k (I only use the three peg sisters) ummm, Matthew for 20k (I use him sometimes, but Legualt can easliy outdistance him.) And I would give Lowet up for 7k as well. (Sain and kent are better)

Will kill for food. XD

Actually, If I wanted to kill someone for gold, now that I think on it, probably Lucius for looking like a girl. $20,000 gold would have me set for the rest of the quest. ^^

• 2 months later...

I don't know if I would do it for money (that's easy enough to come by), but if I could barter items out of their deaths. For example:

Marcus, Dorcas, Guy - 1 Energy Drop or 1 Killing Edge (I never use any of them)

Lucius - 1 Seraph Robe, 1 Energy Drop, 1 Speedwing, 1 Dracoshield

Sain - 1 Seraph Robe, 2 Energy Drops, 2 Dracoshields, and a Killer Lance (because I personally just like Sain)

Hector - enough items to turn Bartre's stats into Hector's stats and to max Lyn's stats; have all three pegasus sisters agree to marry Sain; have Llyod join my team with Ursula and have them marry and produce a son who would replace Roy as the hero of Sword of Seals; all the remaining legendary weapons; and have Nergal beg and cry for mercy before Legault splits his neck from ear to ear and defecates on his corpse.

Yeah, basically, I wouldn't give up Hector for anything.

I would give you gold if you kill of my Nino... and Jaffar... just in case.

Well, guess I take everything for every character I am not going to use anyway.

It's the 42 post for me again. :)

Edited by BrightBow-User