Fire Emblem - Girls

Celice

I just finished the Lagdau Ruins. Quite interesting. It took me about a week, of one or two floors a day. Now I have every character except Selena, who I killed, not remembering she was recruitable. Anyway, the ruins were most difficult at the middle. But after that, they got much easier. Floors eight and nine were particularly easy. How? Lots of choke points, so I just summoned dolls to get the enemies to close in, then killed them with a sniper followed up by a sage. Sophia went to super pupil, then class-changed to sage. Everything was then at 31 except defense, which was at 27. Her ability to take out Mogalls with Ivaldi was great. Of course, both lords with sacred weapons were useful too. Two dancers who can summon kept distractions up for the monsters, and the occasional healing. And three dragons with super-stones made it so I never had to use up a weapon; just use dragonstones and sacred weapons. Staves were the only things I used that took up uses.

The tenth floor was fascinating. Nine zombie-dragons, one Demon King, and one summoner. Every third turn, four to six random monsters are generated, so long as the summoner stays alive. However, the demon king drops the Sword of Seals from FE6, which is S-ranked, 18 might, CAN DOUBLE!!!!!! and you know the rest, or can look up the stats thereof. And it does have a bonus versus monsters. The zombie-dragons each dropped something very nice. Two metis tomes, two gold gems, (60,000 worth to sell each,) Naglfar, an un-promotion item, a re-promotion item, and another thing or two.

After doing that, I did chapter 20. Not too hard, actually. All the assassins spawn from the lower half. If a unit with 31 defense is put at the single choke point between the halves of the screen, nothing from the bottom can ever reach the top. Bane cannot kill, and normal attacks cannot do even one damage. Thus, my dragon was stuck with one HP, but never going down from there. The top half was relatively simple. Lyn, with stats of 31 all around, was able to charge up the middle with the Sword of Seals, criticalling Zephiel, and allowing Myrrh to rush in and kill Morva. The rest is history.

Final chapter part one looks interesting, but I have yet to actually do it. For clarification though, are the weapons on the enemies the same as the weapons in FE7? I noticed that they are not just ,ore sacred twins.

Overall, I am quite impressed with the hack. However, because I cannot read kanji, I cannot say whether the story is much different. And for me, story is a big part of a Fire Emblem. So I probably will not play this again, but it was fun for a fling.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

This topic deserves to be bumped, surely the hack must be finished after 2 years? I highly doubt anyone would abandon a project like that when it appears to be >90% done.

Edit: Can't seem to find the patch at http://febin.so.land.to/ With google translate for every page, it should turn up eventually.

Edited by _Ghost_

I actually remember reading it's not going to be finished. Though machine translations aren't always the best. Let me find where I read it,

法月様。

あなたのやっている事は荒らしそのものです。

過去ログでどのような事があってGirls様がロダから消去したのかを理解してください。

それとFEGirls20100105版はテストタイプのようでもともと非常にバグが多い作品です。

どこでバグが発生するかは環境に依存します。

本来FEGirls自体ロダに上がっているのを止めたいのですが、技術的価値が非常に高い事、偽物が出回っている事、FEGirlsのためにスレが荒れるのを防ぐためにFE0967がFEGirlsテスト版の正規品であると記述しました。

同時にプレイするのは自由ですがFEGirlsの話題はスレではしない方がいいと判断させていただきました。

少なくとも、FEGirls様本人がスレに戻っていただけるまではするべきではないと考えています。

長々とコメントして申し訳ありませんでした。

貴方が荒らすつもりなのかはわかりませんが、

どうかご理解のほどをお願い致します。

Posted by 最近ここの更新をしてた者 2010年06月30日(水) 18:06:11

FE0967 のガールズは終章手前までしか行けないようです

どなたか正規品をお持ちの方は代わりにあげてもらえると助かります。

It might actually be saying something like one of the versions was reverted and removed because of instability. I dunno, someone with moon-speak knowledge could clarify for you.

Edited by Celice

This topic deserves to be bumped, surely the hack must be finished after 2 years? I highly doubt anyone would abandon a project like that when it appears to be >90% done.

You might be surprised at what some people would do with an almost completed project! Some might give it entirely into "the hands of others." But it's too bad it's not done yet.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Google translate:

Law moon.

That's what the troll you are.

Please understand that what was erased from the Roda Girls like what you'll be past the log.

Soreto FEGirls20100105 version is very buggy piece of test types like originally.

Occurs or where the bug is dependent on the environment.

I have to stop up to the original da FEGirls itself, it is very high technical value, it has been around a fake version of the regular test FEGirls FE0967 thread in order to prevent the rough for FEGirls was described as a product.

At the same time to play freely in the topic FEGirls Thread is determined that we have no better.

At least you until you return to the Thread FEGirls should not be like in person is not considered.

I apologize to comment at length.

Perhaps it will be rough but you know,

Thank you for your understanding somehow.

Jun 30, 2010 Here's the latest update did you Posted by (Wed) 18:06:11

Girls FE0967 seems to go only toward the last chapter

If you have a genuine and helpful I hope you like anyone is in place.

I'll try Girls FE0967 and see what it has to offer.

FE0983

I dunno if you already were aware of that file, but on the uploader its subtext reads something like 'girls final.' I was going through for another person, but this might be of interest to you too. Or might not--the magicks of uploaders :newyears:

Right below this file is another FE_Girls file. These might be the recent uploaded files mentioned above about whatever, or not. But they're more recent files than the one you listed. Hope this might help.

Edited by Celice

I managed to pass the bug after a few try. Basically you only need to skip the Rapier convo, IIRC.

@Celice Thank you! I tried the FE0967 and it works perfectly, plus the English Interface patch it came with is pretty handy. Thanks to Vykan also for suggesting the file in the first place.

@Celice actually just interface (well most of it at least) and classes and their descriptions. also it came with some fix for Dorothy's portrait if I'm interpreting it right.

• 2 months later...