Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

It's Valkyria for FE6.

To be honest, inconsistency of spellings is the least of my worries. I'm doing something else right now, but I suppose I could fix all the Valkyrie occurences later when I'm bored.

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Under The FE8 Script for Eph C9B Ctrl-F this line...

Begging your pardon, Your Majesty... Now that you've conquered Renais, what are your plans for her citizens? The country is in ruins. Thieves and bandits swagger about as if--

Vigarde should be Duessel.

Under C14 (Eph) Ctrl-F this line...

You..aren't going to stab me once I've taken your money, are you? Once the fighting's all done, you won't burn me at the stake or anything?

Ephraim should be Rennac.

Edited by Joshybear25

Thanks, should be all fixed now.

I'm pretty sure it's spelt Miredy throughout the FE6 section so there's no problem there.

EDIT

Okay, its spelt Miledy in the sidequests page. Better go fix that...

Edited by VincentASM

On the FE7 extra supports info page:

"Supports make characters fare better in combat, so it's only fair that their are limits on supporting."

Change "their" to "there"

I suppose a link would be helpful: link

Edited by nacho

Ctrl-F this line in the Eirika route River of Regrets script:

Oh... Oh, yes! Please forgive me! The Frelian troops we dispatched were ambushed and decimated. My squad is all that remains.

It's Syrene who says that, not Innes.

EDIT: Actually, the same mistake is on the Ephraim version, too.

Also, on this page if Ephraim fights Formortiis he says, "Demon King... I'm going to kill you!"

In the Eirika version, when Eirika fights Formortiis, she says, "Lyon..."

Edited by Cmaetch750

Thanks, should be all fixed now.

Although Ephraim and Eirika's lines are in the Special Boss Conversations page, and doesn't Eirika say "Lyon... Lend me strength!"?

Not an error, but the FE7 prototype page still makes no mention of that "Binding Ties" remix from Sword of Seals that didn't make it into the final.

It's not a huge deal, but I consider musical differences on a slightly larger scale (Rather than a few instrument differences) worth a mention.

On the FE7 debug menu it opens to Windows Media Player instead of showing a movie.

Are you talking about the movie links? You can just right click and save them.

I'm surprised, myself, that I haven't mentioned anything about the music. Although there are a few more details that I haven't mentioned, just because.

Edited by VincentASM