Minor(?) changes to usergroups

VincentASM

Since it probably isn't important enough for the Announcements board I'll just throw it here.

1. All usergroups (Egg, Hatchling, Nestling, Heron, Royal) can edit their own topic titles and descriptions. Previously only Hatchlings and above could.

2. Herons and Royals can no longer bypass flood control nor can they open or close their own topics. If you need a topic to be opened or closed, please PM a member of staff.

3. Royals can only change their display name 2 times per 30 days (instead of 3 times), just like the other usergroups.

4. There is no longer a postcount requirement to change your member title. This or may not be reverted at a later date. To change your member title, just go to My Controls -> Edit Profile Information. It should be the first option (Custom member title).

Apparently you didn't see this part:

Since it probably isn't important enough for the Announcements board I'll just throw it here.

I believe you should move this to Announcements eventually, Vincent. I don't think many people pay attention to the sticked threads of this particular forum, after all, and you'd be surprised if you knew how much people care about this.

But not now. It could take some focus away from the main announcement, etc.

TT_TT

noooo! not my name changes!

but it's for the best![/martyr]

Edited by Holy Empress Sanaki

Wait. Wait. You mean before there was a method of bypassing Flood Control? You mean that I could theoretically have repeated that stunt in FE4 thread?

vincent was right this is not important as its about post count and that itself is not important

vincent was right this is not important as its about post count and that itself is not important

I can't even begin to understand what you're trying to say.

Wait. Wait. You mean before there was a method of bypassing Flood Control? You mean that I could theoretically have repeated that stunt in FE4 thread?

Yes, if you were a Heron or Royal.

WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME? I could have spammed up to that level and we would all have had an excellent laugh!

Such eagerness to repeat something that got you suspended... oh lol.