When will you die?

Liz

You know, one of my proffessors believes that by the year 2040, scientists will have developed good enough technology that we won't have to die anyway. So just keep yourself alive till then. That is, if you want to be immortal.

You know, one of my proffessors believes that by the year 2040, scientists will have developed good enough technology that we won't have to die anyway. So just keep yourself alive till then. That is, if you want to be immortal.

Being immortal sucks. I don't want to be an old guy forever.

apparently being optimistic or pessimistic has a huge influence in your lifespan

It has a huge influence in everything in your life, not just lifespan.

I think I've said something similar before (on here). In the future, gene manipulation will advance so much that we will be able to live for 200 years, without aging the slightest bit. And if we live for 200 years, then gene manipulation will probably advance to the point of IMMORTALITY!

I'd love to be immortal. It would just make me that much more badass.

I don't immortality. Just this:

Now here is a secret I never have told

And maybe you'll understand why

I believe if I refuse to grow old

I can stay young till I die

It's about attitude. It's from a song... if anyone tells me what musical it's from, they get a cookie.

I would want to be young forever as long as there would be someone to be young forever with(preferably a cute girl*coughhormonescough*). I want to see how the world turns out, provide an accurate reference to history, "do things" with the girl of my dreams, play FE forever, and eat futuristic donuts....My amibitons are so interesting...

I've never wondered if I was afraid

When there was a challenge to take

I never thought about how much I weighed

When there was still one piece of cake

Maybe it's meant the hours I've spent

Feeling broken and bent and unwell

But there's still no cure more heaven-sent

As the chance to raise some hell

I'll take life to the full now over immortality.

Kinda like Fireman, I want to see how the future unfolds and all that stuff, except for the girl part.

just fyi, i didn't mean have sex with her every five minutes if that's what you're thinking...

I would want to be young forever as long as there would be someone to be young forever with(preferably a cute girl*coughhormonescough*). I want to see how the world turns out, provide an accurate reference to history, "do things" with the girl of my dreams, play FE forever, and eat futuristic donuts....My amibitons are so interesting...

Futuristic donuts....... can't imagine the taste of those donuts. I like donuts as they are normally.