Fire Emblem Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

Roxas

286752.jpg

the very wordy effect:

As long as this card is in play, it cannot be destroyed in battle by Zephiel or any monster that hails from Bern. When this card is face-up on the field, then the controlling player may Special Summon either Miledy or Ellen during their Main Phase. Place 1 Spell Counter on Guinevere any time any of your monsters is destroyed by a result of battle, up to a total of 5. During your Battle Phase, you may remove 5 Spell Counters from Guinevere to unleash a special attack against all enemy monsters that has an Attack Power of Guinevere's ATK + the sum of all your monster's LVs on your side of the field * 300. If the enemy can stop this special attack, all cards on the field except Guinevere are destroyed and sent to their respective owner's Graveyard.

286752.jpg

I think ya'll can read that but if you're having trouble doing so:

As long as Guinevere is on your side of the field, this card intercepts all attacks designated for Guinevere and its current ATK is doubled during your Battle Phase. When this monster designates an attack on any opposing monster, force the enemy into face-up Attack position and do not activate any FLIP effect on the opposing card. Whenever Guinevere accumulates a Spell Counter, this card gains 500 ATK.

I forget whether or not anyone made an actual Ellen card but to complete the group:

286752z.jpg

teh leet effect:

When this card is on your side of the field, increase your Life Points by this card's ATK each time you place any spell or trap card on the field. As long as Guinevere is on your side of the field, this card returns to your hand instead of being sent to the Graveyard when destroyed in Battle. If Miledy is on your side of the field, then no damage is dealt to your Life Points when this card is attacked while in the Attack position. If both Guinevere and Miledy are on the field, then Guinevere, Miledy and Ellen cannot be effected by any of your opponent's spell or trap cards.

Ah, so you revived it. I'll put mine up later. Thanks, Roxas.

The ironic thing is the fact that I was in the process of logging onto the yugioh card maker to remake this when I noticed this thread.

190053.jpg

190053q.jpg

190053riv.jpg

190053t.jpg

190053w.jpg

Here's some.

Edited by Gordaran

That card is so broken that the repairman from The Amanda Show

couldn't make it worse.

193576.jpg

Mine is so dull...

So is mine, if you've seen it somewhere in here. At least you're one of the people who don't make things ridiculously overpowered. It makes much more sense than "Zagaro the Epic."

@ Lux: I don't think you understand that "Zagaro the Epic" is a joke card. You're being silly if you honestly thought I had intended it for serious play.

Roger looks underpowered if anything. Too few female monsters, too low base atk points and WAY too many sacrifices needed.

Hmm... 2500 for both Atk and Def seem fair. Or just BEWD it all and just give Roger 3000 Atk and 2500 Def.

Though, again, Shiida would give him +1000, but we all know how bad she is at combat that isn't Sage-related.