WTF XMEN

Nestling

WHY THE **** DID THAT ONE GUY CUT THE **** OUT OF HIS BACK SO HE COULDN'T BE A FEATHERED ****

I MEAN, MOST KIDS WOULD DIE TO HAVE THAT, AND HE'S LIKE "Fk diz sheet" AND CUTS HIMSELF. IN A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE LIKE, LIFT THINGS OUT OF THEIR ASS AND HAVE GIANT CLAWS. I MEAN SERIOUSLY.

HE ALSO ONLY GOT LIKE, FOUR SCENES. AND THEY WERE LIKE "WTF WHY IS THIS GUY HERE?!"

HE REMINDS ME OF TIBARN, SO I HATE HIM BECAUSE HE RUINED THE TIBARN IMAGE.

BRB, EATING FROZEN CHICKEN ALFREDO.

HOW THE HELL DOES HE REMIND YOU OF TIBARN

PLZ GIVE ME SOME CHICKEN ALFREDO

BECAUSE HE IS LIKE, A BIRDY.

AND IN THE ONE GOOD SCENE WHERE HE'S IN, HE DOES THE SAME POSE AS TIBARN'S RD ART. THEN HE RUNS JUST LIKE TIBARN AND JUMPS OUT THE WINDOW. THE SAME FREAKING WAY TIBARN DOES. EXCEPT HE DOESN'T TRANSFORM, BECAUES THEN HE'D TURN INTO A GAY HERON o-o.

DEADPOOL D:

DEADPOOL ONLY LASTED LIKE TEN MINUTES IN THE MOVIE. FAIL.

It was pretty neat seeing Sabre-Tooth and Wolverine working together, though.

BUT STILL.

And Fireman, I was really pissed about that, too.

X-3 felt so fast-paced, there was not enough time to breathe. ._.''

NOT COOL.

I'm hoping the Magneto movie won't be terrible.

I want to see Sir Ian McKellen kick ass.

Edited by irock708

Pretty much, I hated the movie.

I mean, WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MR. FEATHERED ****?!

NO backstory, NO purpose, and he came in at the randomest times. Pretty much, all of the times he came in...

1: Read the thread.

2: SO DOODS I HERD DIZ PLAC WUZ 4 CHILLIN'

3: TEENAGE ANGST *FREAKING CGI EFFECT COMES OUT OF NOWHERE* *Rip-off of FE:RD*

4: WHEEEE- HOLY **** WHO'S THIS GUY?! Looks pretty sexy, so I'll keep him :3.

5: I CAN FLYYY

6: "**** YOU LITTLE KID, I CAN FLY AND YOU CAN'T" *crotch gets oddly close to the child's face while he has his mouth open*

Yeah o-o. I don't even know his name,

As much as I disliked X-3, I have to make a couple of corrections:

1. He DID have a backstory. It was just... terribly told. : |

2. Once again, he DID have a purpose. It was just a really shitty purpose--to save his dad. : | LAME.

But, yes, he did come in at random times. He was just a third wheel character. And he got like a minute of screentime total.

Major fail.

His name was Angel. Arch-Angel in the comics.

As much as I disliked X-3, I have to make a couple of corrections:

1. He DID have a backstory. It was just... terribly told. : |

2. Once again, he DID have a purpose. It was just a really shitty purpose--to save his dad. : | LAME.

But, yes, he did come in at random times. He was just a third wheel character. And he got like a minute of screentime total.

Major fail.

Umm...but...he just...appeared. It was like "OMG DON'T DROP ME AAA- GLOMP", and then he went away. Like...what happens to him after? No "omg ily son" or anything.

Also, here's what I've got for his backstory.

Some dude and some girl decided to hook up and apparently that one girl was actually a birdie that the dude found somewhere so the kid was like, a birdie, but like, a guy, and he...umm...for some reason wants to cut off his awesome-packs, so he does. Then he just...does stuff?

So many blank spots o-o.

His name was Angel.

*sigh*

Being the child of some bird that some dude picked up while walking on the street is not a mutant.

But Nightcrawler is a mutant.

I'll never forgive them for killing off Cyclops twenty minutes into the movie. ;_;

Funny, I cheered. I always hated Scott.

And how the hell do people here know more about Deadpool than Angel? Agel's one of the ORIGINAL FUGGIN' X-MEN, and has been around for DECADES! Sure, Deadpool IS awesome, but he hasn't been a freakin' X-MAN!

And how the hell do people here know more about Deadpool than Angel? Agel's one of the ORIGINAL FUGGIN' X-MEN, and has been around for DECADES! Sure, Deadpool IS awesome, but he hasn't been a freakin' X-MAN!

I've never read the X-Men comic books, nor been to Universal Studios that much. All of the characters are squishy blue naked women, furballs, gangster white furballs, or guys who's eyes have balls.

o-o.

I've never read the X-Men comic books, nor been to Universal Studios that much. All of the characters are squishy blue naked women, furballs, gangster white furballs, or guys who's eyes have balls.

o-o.

Neither Iceman nor Wolverine have any fur (Shock!), Mystique is about as squishy as any normal woman (Never mind that Rogue, Jean, nor storm are squishy or blue...), and Scott... Has no balls. At all.

Thing is, Deadpool talks to us in those funny yellow boxes, while everyone else acts like we don't exist. :P