FEBinary programs and hacks in here:

Celice

Was looking and it and another fe8 hack have the same issues a spell editer on the uploader calmes to not work on no$cash might that be it FE8まほーv2+説明書 or could it be a patch in this archive ロード自作パッチ類 don't have a clue other wise

Both of them are fakers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there ever a hack created where you play both routes of Fire Emblem 8? I swear I remember seeing something like that online a little while ago.

That'd be the Green/Midori patch.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys. Some questions about Green/Midori patch. Which characters are recruitable and in which episodes?? I'm sure I missed some characters...

I've done a short text a few mounts ago while I was doing my first run of this hack. My files aren't perfect but its a good start. I have recruited everybody i think expect Aion(If he is recruitable) and Eyrios. I marked the chapter (a is for eirika and b for ephraim), the name/class and how to recruite them for some. If i didn't right anything after that, its normally because the come automaticly at the beginning of the chapter or when talked with your main lord. Sometimes the promotion class can be wrong because i didn't play with every character yet.

[spoiler=Spoiler]Pr-Eirika(Lord-MasterLord)

Pr-Sothe(Thief-Rogue/Assasin)

1-Lance(Cavalier-Paladin/GreatKnight)

1-Bors(Knight-General/GreatKnight)

2-Vanessa(PegasussKnight-FalconKnight/WyvernKnight)

2-Wolt(Archer-Sniper/Ranger) END OF CHAPTER

2-Rebecca(Archer-Sniper/Ranger) END OF CHAPTER

2-Othin(Fighter-Warrior/Hero) VISIT VILLAGE

3-Lugh(Mage-Sage/MageKnight)

3-Ray(Shaman-Druid/Summoner) TALK WITH LUGH

4-Elincia(FalconKnight)

4-Nephenee(Recruit-Soldier/Knight-Halberdier/General/GreatKnight) VISIT VILLAGE?

5-Safy(Cleric-Bishop/Valkyrie)

5-Guy(Myrmidon-SwordMaster/Assasin) TALK WITH SAFY

5x-Ephraim(Lord-MasterLord)

5x-Eyiros(MageKnight) HE DONT STAY

5x-Arden(Knight-General/GreatKnight)

5x-Kyle(Cavalier-Paladin/GreatKnight)

5x-Noish(Cavalier-Paladin/GreatKnight)

7-Sain(Cavalier-Paladin/GreatKnight)

9a-Femina(PegasusKnight-FalconKnight/WyvernKnight)

9b-Lowen(Cavalier-Paladin/GreatKnight)

9b-Cecilia(Valkyrie)

9b-Nino(Pupil-Mage/Troubadour-MageKnight/Sage/Valkyrie)

9b-Boyd(Fighter-Warrior/Hero) AUTO TURN 3?

9b-Farina(PegasusKnight-FalconKnight/WyvernKnight) AUTO TURN 3?

9b-Oscar(Ranger) AUTO TURN 3?

10b-Heath(WyvernRider-WyvernLord/WyvernKnight) TALK WITH EPHRAIM

11b-Devdan(Halberdier) TALK WITH LARACHEL.

11b-L'Arachel(Troubadour-Valkyrie/MageKnight)

12b-Rolf(Archer-Sniper/Ranger) VISIT VILLAGE

11a-Dozla(Berserker)

11a-Gerik(Mercenary-Hero/Ranger)

11a-Lyn(Lord-BladeLord)

11a-Brython(AxeCavalier-GreatKnight/Centaur)

11a-Nils(Dancer)

12a-Rath(NomadTrooper)

13a-Sety(Sage) TALK WITH ASVEL IF I REMEMBER WELL?

13a-Asvel(Mage-Sage/MageKnight) TALK WITH EIRIKA IF I REMEMBER WELL?

13b-Tate(PegasusKnight-FalconKnight/WyvernKnight)

13b-Ninian(Dancer)

13b-Dieck(Mercenary-Hero/Ranger)

14b-Aion(Sage) I DONT KNOW IF HE IS RECRUITABLE. MAYBE WITH LARACHEL?

15-Alec?(Paladin)

15-Renault(Bishop)

15-Tiki(Manakete)

16-Eyrios(MageKnight) ??I Think i need to have someone else dead but who ??

17-Syrene(FalconKnight)

P.S: Duessel and Cormag can't be recruited in this grennz hack.

Sorry for my bad english, its not my primary language.

Edited by Jayko04

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if there is a character guide for Sword of Heaven and Earth? I beat it a couple of months ago, but I definitely missed a few characters, like the prepromote wyvern lord, Erik's son, and that nomad trooper girl (I can't figure out what her name is, my Japanese is too spotty.) I don't even know if the nomad trooper girl is able to be recruited, but she looks a lot like Lyn and Saya, and they seem to have a connection of some sort. I would definitely play the game again if I knew how to get all of the characters and unlock all of the gaiden chapters.

Anyone know if there is a character guide for Sword of Heaven and Earth? I beat it a couple of months ago, but I definitely missed a few characters, like the prepromote wyvern lord, Erik's son, and that nomad trooper girl (I can't figure out what her name is, my Japanese is too spotty.) I don't even know if the nomad trooper girl is able to be recruited, but she looks a lot like Lyn and Saya, and they seem to have a connection of some sort. I would definitely play the game again if I knew how to get all of the characters and unlock all of the gaiden chapters.

It's a really great hack and I could have made a short guide after playing through the game three times but I've now forgotten a lot of it. There's a few posts you could look for in which I ask basically the same questions you did and get answers for them.

-I do remember that Erik's son (Heinrich?) is recruitable with the recruit mercenary (Edogan?) you get on the same stage.

-I also remember that the pre-promote wyvern lord (Gideon?) is recruited with your own wyvern knight (Gaines?).

-And yes, the nomad trooper lady (my awful kanji translator named her 'Sumasse') is recuitable although I've sadly forgotten how. I remember only getting her in my third walkthrough after failing to get her on my first two. I know the answer is somewhere on this thread however.

-I also explain how to get the old sucky pre-promote general (Bruno?) somewhere in there. I know he can be missed.

I'd suggest looking for my posts and those of other people in this thread starting from page 19 and the answers I was getting. I even found at least two secret shops for the member card.

Edited by Vince777

Thanks, that helps. I think the mercenary might be named Edgar, but I'm not sure. I read that you can recruit Sumasse (or whatever her name is) by completing chaper 24 without killing her. I actually got Bruno on my first (and so far only) run, but I

never found any secret shops. Thanks for the info! Now I just need to remember how to get all the side chapters. I remember getting 4x, 8x, 16x and 17x, (I think, I might have the numbers for 16 and 17 wrong) and another side chapter that was either for chapter 23 or 24.

• 2 weeks later...

Does Swords of Heaven and Earth and FEGirls happen to be completed and translated in English? Which Jap Roms do they belong to?

There is no translation of Sword of Heaven and Earth, but there is a patch for FE Girls that translates the menu, character, weapon, and class names into English. Sword of Heaven and Earth goes to FE7 (J) rom, and FE Girls goes to a FE8 (J) rom.

Edited by Bob of the A

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...