FEBinary programs and hacks in here:

Celice

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, I have seen a video and some screens of someone playing binary with Thracia style mugs, but this isnt available in any of the versions of binary I have found. Can someone please help me out?

Perhaps you're talking about this - if I recall correctly, it's a patch to be used together with the RM/Binary hack (ie, you hardpatch an FE4 rom with RM/Binary, then use that with it). If you try using it with an unmodified FE4 ROM, the game will eventually crash.

Sadly I could only find the patch itself and not its documentation or anything else, so I don't know if there are any bugs you should watch out for.

Perhaps you're talking about this - if I recall correctly, it's a patch to be used together with the RM/Binary hack (ie, you hardpatch an FE4 rom with RM/Binary, then use that with it). If you try using it with an unmodified FE4 ROM, the game will eventually crash.

Sadly I could only find the patch itself and not its documentation or anything else, so I don't know if there are any bugs you should watch out for.

Thank you so much!

The Green patch is pretty great, but there seems to be some issues regarding the route split. If you get a dummy Eirika, it can prevent you from finishing certain chapters, as after you move her, she vanishes. There are three ways around this that I've found. One was a 2ch post suggesting using an Angelic robe, which works, but I had two duplicate Eirika's in another map and one still had the 0/0 health (the angelic robe'd one was off the map).

Another method is to permanently carry Eirika, until the end of the chapter. Then drop her, and let her seize/move to the desired chapter. She only vanishes after she ends her turn, so if she activates the end-chapter stuff first, it should be good.

A third method is to give the slot 1 character higher health. Here are some codebreaker codes to do this

3202BE5A 00XX

3202BE5B 00XX

One is for the current HP and the other the max HP. Eirika comes in as slot-1 in these problematic chapters, so you can give her the health amount you want, save your game, and disable the codes. She should stick with the health after that. Her stats are also borked, but I haven't played much farther to see if this reverts after the route split condenses back.

This seems to have happened to me, or at least something similar to it. When I play Chapter 8 of the Green Patch, the one before the route split, I can go through the map as normal. Eirika doesn't vanish for me, thankfully, but after I seize the chapter and select an option from the route split menu, the cutscene goes black and I can't go any further. I hear the background music playing but there's no way for me to go on to Chapter 9. I've tried giving her max health with codes, an angelic robe, and carrying her through the chapter. Anyone have a similar problem?

What emulator are you playing on? I was on the last official version of VisualBoy Advance, and don't remember having problem. My understanding is that all three options go to the same result.

Have you made sure to try all three choices, in case one didn't work? It's been a couple months since I last played.

What emulator are you playing on? I was on the last official version of VisualBoy Advance, and don't remember having problem. My understanding is that all three options go to the same result.

Have you made sure to try all three choices, in case one didn't work? It's been a couple months since I last played.

Maybe my emulator isn't up to date, but yeah, all three options result in the same black screen. I have VBA-M, but I don't know if it's current.

Google machine suggested it was something about changing how supports work, and seemed like it was saying the changes only show up after Chapter 8. Dunno what it's really about.

If FE_Girls is not as its own upload, it should be in the older archive, near the beginning of the uploader. If not, I have it floating around if you need a copy.

• 3 weeks later...

The Green patch was updated today, which is a nice treat. Sounds like newgame is heavily suggested instead of using an old save. Haven't had a chance to play it, but the skills sound super nice. A new remodel for FE7 was also uploaded the other day.

〇追撃
再攻撃の条件が攻速差4から1となる。

〇必殺
必殺攻撃によるダメージが
ダメージ3倍から攻撃力2倍-相手守備力になる。

〇連続
速さ×2%の確率で攻撃回数が増える。

〇突撃
相手よりも残りHPと攻速が高ければ戦闘を継続する。

〇待ち伏せ
相手から攻撃された時、反撃可能ならば必ず先制する。

〇キャンセル
速さ×2%で相手の攻撃を封じる

〇練達
相手から受ける特効を無効にする。

〇見切り
相手の戦闘スキルを無効にする(追撃を除く)。

〇回復
ターン開始時に最大HPの10%分HPが回復する。

〇祝福
ターン開始時に状態異常が回復する。

〇祈り
相手から受けるダメージでHPが0になる時
幸運%で攻撃を回避する。

〇怒り
HP半減時、必殺率+50%

〇月光
技/2%で相手の守備を0にする(貫通と同じ)。

〇太陽
技%で与えたダメージ分のHPを回復する。

〇大盾
守備%で相手から受けるダメージを0にする。

〇勇将
HP半減時、力(または魔力)・技・速さが1.5倍になる。

〇強運
相手の必殺率を0にする。

〇必的(スナイパーのみ)
技×2%で必ず攻撃が命中する。

※魔物特効・かぎ開けは発動条件など変更なし

Edited by Celice

• 2 weeks later...

What do those skills say? I'm not the most well versed in reading Kanji (if that's what it is).

In order:

-Pursuit: Gives a chance to quadruple attack??

-Critical: Criticals do double damage instead of triple

-Adept: (Speed*2)% chance to double attack

-Charge: Will continue combat as long as you will have HP remaining

-Vantage: Attack first even if the enemy attacks you

-[???]: Cancels effective bonuses

-Nihil: Cancels all skills, except Pursuit

-Recovery: Heals 10% of max HP per turn

-Blessing: Cures status effects at the start of the turn

-Miracle: (Luck)% chance to avoid a fatal attack

-Wrath: Increases crit rate by 50% when HP is 50% or lower

-Luna: (Skill/2)% chance to ignore enemy's DEF (or RES?) when attacking

-Sol: (Skill)% chance to get damage done back as HP

-Big Shield: (Defense)% chance to make an attack deal no damage

-Resolve: At half HP, STR/MAG, SKL and SPD increase by 1.5x

-Fortune: Negates critical hits

-[???]: (Skill*2)% chance that your attack will always hit (Snipers only)

The footnote says that Slayer and Pick are still in, and unchanged.

Edited by Jacoban

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finished the Green patch earlier today. Getting swarmed by enemies is really, really, common in the second half of the game. On the other hand there's random chapters though that have almost no changes. The volcano chapter is identical except for an added Wyvern Lord with an S-ranked Bolt Axe and the Gorgon eggs having way too much HP to ever hatch and Formortiis is identical to normal (even his summons were terrible). Lyon's final chapter was pretty fun though, since it had the reinforcement gimmick combined with more than a few Shadowshot users to put you between a rock and a hard place.

• 2 weeks later...

celice do you still have the fe4 hacks saved?

I do. But I have many other files nested in with them, so sometimes its hard to find one specific one amongst hundreds of other hacks, documents, programs, and other assorted stuff.

If I can't find a specific file for someone, they generally PM me their email address and I send them my full archive or other options to help them out.

• 2 weeks later...

I do. But I have many other files nested in with them, so sometimes its hard to find one specific one amongst hundreds of other hacks, documents, programs, and other assorted stuff.

If I can't find a specific file for someone, they generally PM me their email address and I send them my full archive or other options to help them out.

Does your archive have gba hacks?

• 3 months later...