FE4 THREAD

Fia

...What're we talking about again? The whole dual-wielding thing with the Offering or whatever? Because if that's what we were talking about, like I said, FF6 in general is easy enough that I don't really see the point.

Well, Offering+Genji Glove is overkill in FFVI. Dual Wield and Rapid Fire is pretty much obligatory in FFV overkill almost doesn't exist

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, I find it hilarious that one of the monsters with the highest Attack power in FF6 is only level 1 (and is thus screwed out of doing any significant damage). Tah ha ha. That being said, however, Snowstorm hurts early on.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Gotta love the Fixed Dice.

Valiant Knife plz

Is it weird that I played FE5 first then FE4?

That's a bit unusual maybe, but it isn't unheard of.

Yeah, I figure as much. I've discovered Fire Emblem through FE5, but I never knew much of the story because the game was in Japanese (Save for the English intro.)

Now THAT is unusual. I discovered it through FE6 after looking up Roy's game.

Edited by Sirius

Gotta love the Fixed Dice.

And Offering.

Yeah, I figure as much. I've discovered Fire Emblem through FE5, but I never knew much of the story because the game was in Japanese (Save for the English intro.)

Unusual indeed.

Also welcome.

Edited by LanceKnightGuy

It deals damage based on how high the dice roll is. It has great potential, but it's also unreliable. It's probably the second or third best weapon to use with the Offering.

What does the Fixed Dice do again?

It rolls 3 dice. Damage is equal to all 3 numbers multiplied with each other, then Setzer's level, then by 2. Unless all 3 numbers are the same, then it doubles again.

It rolls 3 dice. Damage is equal to all 3 numbers multiplied with each other, then Setzer's level, then by 2. Unless all 3 numbers are the same, then it doubles again.

That's kinda awesome.

Speaking of awesome, the Snow Muffle is ridiculous.

If that was sarcasm, chances are you weren't getting the point... I was saying that I would have expected someone else to use that kind of avatar.

Huh... I guess I didn't get the point then.