Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

;_; /hugs Braden

;.; *hugged*

Obviously she meant that we should all get on Diablo 3 together.

Everyone except PILOOOOOT AHHHHHHHHHHH

ahhhh dinner/lunch time. byebye!

NTGGGGGGGG

Awww usually when I have a bad dream it would be like with some monster thingy or something and when I wake up the dream seems more exciting than scary! But this scary dream was different ;^;

[spoiler=sadface]I was with a boy and girl and they were my friiiieeennnnds but I have no idea who they were.

And I guess we wandered into some school property that we weren't allowed to because it was night time and stuffs (though the sun hadn't set yet, it was just about to) and I guess the girl was the one who wanted to walk there and we were like "Noooooeeeezzzzz" but we followed her because we didn't want her to go alone and then we saw a scawy guy looking out the window and when he left the window we knew he was gonna chase us off D= So we ran away and climbed up some roundyround stairs to this one building and idk what the heck it was because it was cylindrical and kinda like a tower thingy but differeeeennnnt! We were climbing up and we saw two people chasing us and they each went to either side of the tower so I guess there were staircases on either side so we were trappeded. As we reached the top of the stairs I was like "Hey don't expect me to be able to outrun these guys cause I'm a short short slowpoke, we may actually have to confront them and see what they want" and I guess I thought they wouldn't do anything too bad cause we didn't mean any harm ^~^ As we reached a roundyround balcony part of the tower the stairs ended and so a girl came out of the other side where we coulda escaped! D= Then behind us was the scawy guy and we were still trappeded! And apparently the girl and guy were around our age =o Why are they running a school??

I guess they didn't care if we were gonna do anything bad to their schoolio property and were gonna punish us! D= So the guy told the girl to hold me and was gonna rape me in punishment ;~; The girl who was holding me was apparently only a nice girl who had to do what he said or something and so she was apologizing to me and so it's also sad to think that the poor girl didn't want to do whatever he wanted her to =< But yeah the guy pulled down his pants but I was still wearing shooooeeessss =D So while he was standing back far enough for my leg to come up, I kicked him where he deserved it! For some reason it didn't work as well as I had hoped it would and he just came closer so I punched him in the face too! And it still didn't work! ;A; So I kicked him again and then it was too much for him that time ^~^ Then the nice girl decided that while he was down she'd let me escape and so she let me and my friends go and we weren't chased so the scawy dream had a happy ending anyway =3

I see I have more Fujimori to read

Not that I'm complaining

Azel ;_;

Ha ha. :p Given how I've worked on those last two days, I think I can manage a translation rate of 1 chapter per day. In days where I'll be more busy real life-wise, I'll settle for a chapter every two days, or every three days at worst. Since tomorrow I'll probably have part of the day filled with other things, I'll try to advance a little more Stage 15 tonight.

Yeah, Azel in this chapter gave me both "you're frikkin' awesome" and "I SO feel for you" feelings. Nice Stage overall IMO.

Oh yeah I finished my first game in Warioware DIY last night.

It's a boss game. Not boss as in "cool" boss as in it uses the boss timer.

Edited by Zak defender of...

And so Pride was trudging through the shopping center fresh off his morning workout and with not a thing better to do before the bus arrives

checked out a k-mart and found a bargain bin with a fresh copy of Muramasa for all of $5

Hell the art alone is worth $5, it felt like such a glorious steal.

So what's been going on in here?