FE4 THREAD

Fia

Looks more like "Bad Vincent" to me

They've both become bad as of late...

D3's writing is so good

As some people say, spend a long time doing quests to resurrect someone, only to kill him right afterwards (and for no good reason, really)

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

They've both become bad as of late...

Uh oh! It's contagious!!! D=

Awwww the outfit I'm wearing today is so bland.

Edited by Freohr Datia

So that's gonna be something else that I'm not gonna get? =[

Just find it funny that you 'forgot' that I'm 'forgotten'.

Bah. See ya.

Bye. :)

I've worked some more on Fujimori tonight.

Script translation of Stage 15 (first chapter of Vol.3) is 75% done (20/24 pages). It's a chapter with lots of text, and it's starting to be late: so it's possible I'll do the last four pages tomorrow.

For now, I'm going to take a shower, it's hot out there. I'll decide if I continue until I'm finished, or if I do the rest tomorrow after.

No need to rush Ace, I can't work during weekends

Ha ha, thanks. :)

I've translated two more pages, but the remaining two pages (pages 22 and 23) are jammed full with text, and I'm too tired, I'll go to bed and finish those last two tomorrow.

That said, I still don't have any news from Aquantis since I've sent my mail to her... So we're hitting a problem, as I don't have the scans of Vol.3 to at least allow you to proofread. TheEnd, did you have some news from her recently?

Worst to worst, to compensate until I get the scans from her, I could do some high-quality photos of my copy of Vol.3 with my webcam and use that for proofreading...

Heroes don't want others to tell them they're wrong.

They want to bask in problems, even if it means the loss of loved ones.

They're so lovely

Ha ha, thanks. :)

I've translated two more pages, but the remaining two pages (pages 22 and 23) are jammed full with text, and I'm too tired, I'll go to bed and finish those last two tomorrow.

That said, I still don't have any news from Aquantis since I've sent my mail to her... So we're hitting a problem, as I don't have the scans of Vol.3 to at least allow you to proofread. TheEnd, did you have some news from her recently?

Worst to worst, to compensate until I get the scans from her, I could do some high-quality photos of my copy of Vol.3 with my webcam and use that for proofreading...

After I finished translating Hasha (which took a while, as both Minaya and Aquantis didn't exactly provide scans quickly), I asked Aquantis to send me some Light Inheritor scans so I could try my hand at translating them.

She said she was too busy, and I never bothered contacting her again.

Edited by TheEnd

After I finished translating Hasha (which took a while, as both Minaya and Aquantis didn't exactly provide scans quickly), I asked Aquantis to send me some Light Inheritor scans so I could try my hand at translating them.

She said she was too busy, and I never bothered contacting her again.

Oooook, I see... Well, let's wait and see. In any case, as I said, in the case I don't received news of her soon, I'll go the photos route as a stopgap for the meanwhile, so that at least the proofreading stage won't be slowed down (but whatever happens, I will only be able to do that until Vol.5, as I don't own the last volume, Vol.6 :(: ).

Going to bed now. Good night everyone~

Time to nuke my computer. Freaking reformatting.

The stupid Windows files or something were screwed up and it keeps popping up that my windows isn't genuine or something... and then it is... then it isn't... then it is... then it isn't.

And I pretty much looked it up.

Too much effort. I'll just nuke it and restore everything I just backed up.

You guys won't be seeing me for a while... at least for tonight.

Oooook, I see... Well, let's wait and see. In any case, as I said, in the case I don't received news of her soon, I'll go the photos route as a stopgap for the meanwhile, so that at least the proofreading stage won't be slowed down (but whatever happens, I will only be able to do that until Vol.5, as I don't own the last volume, Vol.6 :(: ).

Going to bed now. Good night everyone~

You don't own volume 6? D:

'Night

The stupid Windows files or something were screwed up and it keeps popping up that my windows isn't genuine or something... and then it is... then it isn't... then it is... then it isn't.

Did you use Windows Loader?

Did you use Windows Loader?

No. The hell is that?

It's already re-installing. I just don't want to deal with it. I just went for the red button "nuke it" option and start fresh.

I just borrowed my dad's crappy desktop for 5 minutes.

See ya Rey.

No. The hell is that?

It's already re-installing. I just don't want to deal with it. I just went for the red button "nuke it" option and start fresh.

I just borrowed my dad's crappy desktop for 5 minutes.

Something that could possibly have fixed your issue with one click.

In other words...