• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You expected anything else?

Not from you no. You seem to have devolved to some kind of person of some kind. Words are failing me at the moment.

What I'm trying to say is that you smell. Maybe. I doubt it.

Oh. Just develop a TASTE for monochrome art stuffs. It's better most of the time anyway.

Except that's lineart. It was supposed to be colored at a later date.

Though I suppose the issue with it is the eyes... weren't it fanart, I'd have "fixed" that already. But fiddling with non-official artwork without permission is against my principles and some people here would never forgive me if I did that anyway

Except that's lineart. It was supposed to be colored at a later date.

Though I suppose the issue with it is the eyes... weren't it fanart, I'd have "fixed" that already. But fiddling with non-official artwork without permission is against my principles and some people here would never forgive me if I did that anyway

Oh. I see.

Mess with it anyway. Be a REBEL.

Hi everyone.

Today, got caught with lots of official paperwork to fill in and send. So I haven't found the time to advance on Fujimori translation.

However, TheEnd, Marthur, NTG, make sure to check out the Private Message thread. I've added a good surprise for you. ;)

Perhaps you should ask Aquantis to scan that first then, since we don't know when she'll get to it...

Excellent, I'll read the script once I have a readable raw in hands.

Yeah, I think I'll do that.

UnitedStates.gifIt is everyonee's dream inccluding mine.sob.gif

I also plan to visit Japan... well, ideally, I'd visit the whole world!

However, TheEnd, Marthur, NTG, make sure to check out the Private Message thread. I've added a good surprise for you. ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

visit NYC, Cali and Miami

ignore the middle of america, it sucks dick

:(

The United States? Or somewhere in the North/South American continent?

Both!!! I'll especially go to Brazil and stalk a certain Brazilian.

gotta go, sorrysorrysorry honeys

Edited by NTG

I will go to America too, one day! ;@;

But I wanna go to Greeeeece =o

There probably aren't many places on our coasts that look as beautiful as it would on the Greek coast, but it's not like I'd know. I've hardly been anywhere besides Indiana and Canada and Washington (though I remember next to nothing about Washington)

I mostly wish we could go on a huge road trip vacation again though so I won't feel so restricted to Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Ohio, and Missouri. We never go further north than we need to I guess x3 I've never been to Michigan in my life.

Bye bye NTG~

I've hardly been anywhere besides Indiana and Canada and Washington (though I remember next to nothing about Washington)

I mostly wish we could go on a huge road trip vacation again though so I won't feel so restricted to Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Ohio, and Missouri. We never go further north than we need to I guess x3 I've never been to Michigan in my life.

I've never been outside of the US, nor have I ever went west of the Mississippi River.

I've never been outside of the US, nor have I ever went west of the Mississippi River.

At first I thought I had never left the main land of North America, because I've been to Canada since that's where my mom was born and her family lives. But I remember my dad telling me when I was really really little we were going to visit my mom's family (they live in British Columbia real close to Washington state) and we traveled there with a boat and we accidentally landed on Vancouver Island which means I haven't been restricted to just the main land after all! ^~^ But it was just when I was real real real real real little and had no idea what was going on and also I am not able to remember a single thing of it by now XD

Besides that though we went as far as a California beach during this one road trip we had and we also went up to visit my mom's family during that trip. Sadly that was back when I was around 7-8 or so and had no real interest in things as beautiful as mountains and didn't appreciate the Grand Canyon or the heat of the deserts or the pretty pretty super strong thunderstorm we had somewhere in Oklahoma x3

3rd edit: But I still have to say I've never been outside of North America or any further south than northern/mid Texas 4th and no further east than Ohio either, excluding Florida and Georgia and Alabama

Edited by Freohr Datia

This sounds like the beginning of an adventure story.

any further south than northern/mid Texas

There is nothing for you down there.

Seriously.

as for me I want to go visit pretty much anywhere else in the world, love cali but I must explore, hell I'll roll dice on where to go

id go right away too

if I could just get a joooooooooooooooooooooob

Edited by Pride