• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should start konversing with Kon.

(Boring Kon puns, but I see you lurking)

Dangit Naughx :<

I-I heard about the thing in France and was hoping that Marthur might have checked in or something...

Edited by Kon

Hopefully he does. If not here then somewhere else where word can spread.

I left him a skype message, if I hear from him, I'll report.

I checked Steam as well and alert Sirius (because he's on steam more than me), so he might see Marthur before I do.

I was hoping TE would have had news, since those two were close friends.

It's worth noting that Marthur hasn't posted here in two months. This is probably not the place to be if you want to get in touch with him.

So people have said. I didn't know that when I logged in, I was just worried and wanted to check in on him. This was the last reliable place I could reach him since he's not on skype right now and I forgot about the fact that I had a steam account with him on it.

^ So now you'll leave again? :P

Actually yes, I don't have a good history here and try to avoid this place.

So yeah, I'll let you guys know if I hear anything from Marthur though. I did tell him he might want to login and let people know as well...since you guys are worried too.

Actually yes, I don't have a good history here and try to avoid this place.

You seems like a nice person... If you want to add me on Skype it is on my profile. :P

Edit: Well if anybody wants to add me on Skype, they can. :L

Edited by Naughx

You exaggerate

Possibly, but I've gotten better over the years, and I'm trying to stay on a positive track.

You seems like a nice person... If you want to add me on Skype it is on my profile. :P

haha, thanks. I'm on league and guild wars 2, your best bet is to find me on there. Mostly on GW2 right now cause # fashion wars pls. And waiting on pre-season 6 for league.

I got Silver 5, OH YEAH! I'm not a bronze anymore. And I did it by myself, no carry #support 4 ever.

But now I need to learn a secondary role cause #mean riot making me mark two positions. Time for me to learn to jungle properly.

Funny how I never reached lvl 30... Even if I liked to support with Nami.

Nami is a lot of fun, but you have to land your skill shots. I prefer Nami to Janna when paired with a yasuo since both Q and R have AOE knockups and don't require a huge charge unlike Janna Q.

I am an extremely good Morgana and that's what I carried myself with. I tried to duo with my gold+ friends, but I hate being carried so I just yolo'd instead and picked morgana if open :D. Working on Thresh as well, but morgana is the one champ that my friends will ban against me. even tho I'm only silver ;)

damn, now I have the itch to play league again.

They made Elise viable again. *nudge nudge* Just don't chase me around in spider form like you did that one time. (at least I think she's still viable. for a while she was strong!)

Hatari is the cause of that itch, so scratch her.

Mew?

Edit: Bye bye FE4 Thread

Edited by Hatari