• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

idk man I think censorship can be a good thing sometimes if it means revamping downright repulsive and offensive shit like M!Corrin/Soleil's support for example

I'd still get it regardless of whether it has the face thing or not as I'd just ignore it anyway, only thing keeping me from getting Fates is no grinding in Nohr's side(unless they have free do-able DLC maps or something, I haven't been paying attention) and I refuse to play Hoshido due to spoiler reasons and it also makes me a bit miffed that Hoshido seems more favored in the way the routes are handled, idk if I'd want to spend more money for the 3rd route either

..I was kinda hoping the removal thing was true though so the "FE IS DEAD" jokes would die down, terrible nerd pandering aside I just think the newer games are more appealing and accessible looking ;_;

Edited by Lettuce

I can't be bothered to deal with things like weight and resetting 3882375204986 times let me live

Isn't that a big of an exageration? They're not that much of a difficulty cliff.

Isn't that a big of an exageration? They're not that much of a difficulty cliff.

No you're absolutely right

though it is nice not to think about

lewdy so casual

but I don't feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like efforting

I can like challenging things too I'm just hella finicky with what it is, FE is not one of those things