• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TheEnd said:

i thought that had already happened

nope, the wedding date was july 23rd! c:

I'm so exhausted and the four-guest housing situation has been stressful to deal with and I still have to deal with entertaining and housing guests for about one and a half more days, but at least one of the biggest events is finished now

1 minute ago, Fleece said:

its a nice keyboard, glows a dazzling pretty purple i'm giving it a 10/10 for my review

but really though congrats fre!

wow thank you!! it's actually pink but I would really love a purple one

the other light settings are either blue or red and both are so tough for me to read the keys from (but I mean I would have set it to pink anyway~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

8 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

the other light settings are either blue or red and both are so tough for me to read the keys from (but I mean I would have set it to pink anyway~)

o whoops, I have a hard time telling bright neon-y shades of pink and purple apart a lot but I see it now

also whats up with the other settings are they just too dim in brightness? well either way pink is best imo!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Fleece said:

o whoops, I have a hard time telling bright neon-y shades of pink and purple apart a lot but I see it now

also whats up with the other settings are they just too dim in brightness? well either way pink is best imo!!!!!!!!

it's fine, it actually looks different in the picture than it does when you see it in person so I can tell how it looks purple!

the color variety is probably just for color preference, but there actually is a knob on it for adjusting brightness!

oh wait I think I misread what you said

but uh yeah!

Edited by Freohr Datia

you know I'd leave these second posts alone if I hadn't had to alter the original post making the second post just even more out of place than second posts already are

Edited by Freohr Datia

10 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

nope, the wedding date was july 23rd! c:

I'm so exhausted and the four-guest housing situation has been stressful to deal with and I still have to deal with entertaining and housing guests for about one and a half more days, but at least one of the biggest events is finished now

oh, so you actually got married? grats! good luck for the two of you and all that jazz

rey is next, right

Edited by TheEnd

*logs onto sf*
wRKBX.png
whoa TheEnd calm down

9 hours ago, Ϲharlie said:

*puts something on Freohr's head*

That may just be the last time I do that.

aww well I will do my best to balance everything that has been put on my head

41 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

oh, so you actually got married? grats! good luck for the two of you and all that jazz

rey is next, right

well hey they're engaged so I'm assuming so!

but also thank you!!

I got to learn that I'm the first of my collective generation of "grandchildren" to have a wedding (on my dad's side) edit: also that's weird to word, no I have not had grandchildren yet

but not the first to get married because one of my cousins did, just didn't have a wedding~

Edited by Freohr Datia

23 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Grats to you and Mr. Sparkles Kate. Sorry I couldn't attend, it got really expensive and I had to retract the day off (today) for work.

Thank you Mr. Sirius!! :D It's fine though, what I've learned is that ike procrastinates a fuckton when it comes to long-term, stressful planning, it was a struggle to work with tbh >u> But I guess it didn't occur to him he needed to give you advanced enough warning before flight prices started to skyrocket

I'm happy to know what you were willing to try to make it though~! It's nice to have SF friends who were even trying to attempt to make it, some of them tried and couldn't but I'm grateful to them for trying

21 minutes ago, Tonton said:

Muitos parabains fre

wow thanks, parabrains you too tontontontontontontonton!!!