• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/25/2017 at 0:03 PM, Reimu Hakurei said:

Oh, and congrats to Freohr!

oops this is days late but thank you!!

12 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

The only thing I don't recommend to join is the SF Discord server because it's really boring.

man it really is

though it helps that I don't pay much attention to it but one of the reason I pay less and less attention to it is because I'm never very interested in the conversations

at the very least discord lets there be different channels so the chat doesn't have to be constant FE talk like ipchat often was

but even then I'm never particularly interested

On 7/25/2017 at 0:03 PM, Reimu Hakurei said:

Oh, and congrats to Freohr!

12 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

The only thing I don't recommend to join is the SF Discord server because it's really boring.

man it really is

though it helps that I don't pay much attention to it but one of the reason I pay less and less attention to it is because I'm never very interested in the conversations

at the very least discord lets there be different channels so the chat doesn't have to be constant FE talk like ipchat often was

22 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

man it really is

The main issues I had with SF Discord were that I didn't know anyone, or I didn't have close contact to any of these people, and I didn't know what to post there.
I guess I made like two posts in the videogame music channel, that's it.

I left it already and entered the Falcom server which is quite ok since I know some people and can talk a little bit productive in its channels.

can agree sf discord is p dull, i muted all of it and only joined it because i wasn't in any other servers at the time and while my social circles on there are still pretty barren i do have one other place i can talk on now so woo

2 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

The main issues I had with SF Discord were that I didn't know anyone, or I didn't have close contact to any of these people, and I didn't know what to post there.

I left it already and entered the Falcom server which is quite ok since I know some people and can talk a little bit productive in its channels.

ahh, yeah I know a tiny bit of the ip chat crowd and other than that the only people I really know are already in the other sf-not-sf discord (previously skype) server I've been in for years

I don't mind getting to know new faces, but so far I haven't found much talk I've been interested enough to get involved in!

I knew a few people by their UN, but most unfortunately not.
And I always feel a bit awkward and uncomfortable when I talk to people I can't identify their UN names from SF.
I prefer it to have at least 1-2 people in the chat I know very well because they also help introducing me to new people.

16 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

Glad you find my Falcom chat nice, if you wanna speak up more feel free.

5 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

i know, right. that selfish jerk claiming the chat/server as his own.

not the ruler that makes the nation, it's it's people

or something?

9 hours ago, Reimu Hakurei said:

He created the chat so he has the right to say it I guess.

i wasn't being serious lol

9 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

not the ruler that makes the nation, it's it's people

or something?

yeah yeah you get me!