• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how dead it is it'd be nice to have at least somewhere to talk I'm always lonely

also I don't think theres anything I can do to prevent my parents moving to California when I move if I tell them no they'll hold it as leverage against me and treat me more like shit than they usually do and refuse to help me with anything if my friends are unavailable so I have to pretend to be ok with it and they'd still do it anyway even if I refuse as long as they have the money at some point nothing is stopping them and thats the worst part I hate how when something is going good in my life it always gets ruined I'm tired of dealing with being stuck with them and being emotionally abused and when it looks like I can finally get away from them I!! can't!! they keep openly discussing plans and making dumb jokes around me about it too its like they're mocking me I don't know what to do anymore

maybe I should try to figure out how to get a restraining order once I move and I'm away from them 

i dont know everything about your situation, but you mention that you might need help and money from your parents?

if thats the case, financial independence is really the key to getting away. slowly but surely you'll have to become accustomed to paying and doing everything on your own; your own flights, lodgings, day to day necessities, bills etc.

up until that point you really wont be able to hard influence their decisions where you are concerned

Three mantises were hanging around the store today. One of them kept falling down because it was missing an arm, which is sad. Then I saw a frog on my car door as I was leaving for the night.

This brought some joy to my day.

6 hours ago, Ϲharlie said:

Three mantises were hanging around the store today. One of them kept falling down because it was missing an arm, which is sad. Then I saw a frog on my car door as I was leaving for the night.

This brought some joy to my day.

and this was today's episode of mumu the druid

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

Well, who would...

it's okay saskules

19 hours ago, Roxas said:

hnnng guys this thread is so dead

zomie thread, etc

16 hours ago, TheEnd said:

new sf was a mistake

this too

12 hours ago, Fleece said:

I hate how dead it is it'd be nice to have at least somewhere to talk I'm always lonely

also I don't think theres anything I can do to prevent my parents moving to California when I move if I tell them no they'll hold it as leverage against me and treat me more like shit than they usually do and refuse to help me with anything if my friends are unavailable so I have to pretend to be ok with it and they'd still do it anyway even if I refuse as long as they have the money at some point nothing is stopping them and thats the worst part I hate how when something is going good in my life it always gets ruined I'm tired of dealing with being stuck with them and being emotionally abused and when it looks like I can finally get away from them I!! can't!! they keep openly discussing plans and making dumb jokes around me about it too its like they're mocking me I don't know what to do anymore

maybe I should try to figure out how to get a restraining order once I move and I'm away from them 

can you even get the restraining order? idk how that works tbh so yeah. but i can understand how you feel :< i wonder if they'd actually do it. don't they wanna deal with that lame brother of yours too when he inevitably get fucked again?

also do YOU have plans for when you move here? like if they actually move here and it's AFTER you, it doesn't mean you HAVE to tell them where you are... though it sounds cruel to do it but eh.

Edited by Renne