FE4 THREAD

Fia

3 hours ago, Fleece said:

THANKS!!!!!!! Theres a lot to adjust to but I'm doing better overall

I also wanted to let you know that my landlord is in the process of building a chicken coop in the backyard, I'm excited about it lmao

good good, I'm sure it's worth the adjustments

CUTE

I'm raising cute little chickens right now and one of the cheeps is my new best friend because she always comes straight up to me when I show up and lets me pet her

although a couple of the others are getting more comfortable with pets too but this one is consistently the bravest and friendliest

I hope you have fun with your eventual chickens!!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

nvm

one of my "friends" bailed on me and the other without any advance notice because she started shit with the landlord which led to a chain of events which put our standing here in jeopardy and she didn't want to deal with the consequences

we've known each other for 18 fucking years and considered each other "family" but i guess that means nothing to her now 

i don't know what the fuck to do anymore pride wants me to come out ASAP and god do I want to but I don't want to leave my other friend to fend for her herself I'd be no better than the other one(to make things worse, said other friend IS HER COUSIN)

I don't get why everything has to go wrong for me

*turns Fleece into a bath robe*

Hang in there, buddy. I really hope things get better for you. I wish I had something more to say, but that's the best I got.

Edited by SCP-073 "Cain"

thanks

she's back now but not without a huge fight in text with my other friend and acting like we're the ones in the wrong for getting upset because she nearly royally screwed us over and how she feels "betrayed" because apparently we're being asskissers to the landlord except none of us like him, most of authority-type figures are shit anyway but you're basically forced to appease them because it usually affects your life in some way...we're not doing it because we want to