• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna get the fotns game but i'm mostly in saving money mode atm ;_;

7 hours ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Off to Pride's?

yeah

his family is letting me send stuff over there to hold onto until i'm ready to move, thank goodness

Edited by Fleece

• 2 weeks later...

yo acacia

and im nowhere near done u__u the books were cheap but the last things i shipped were like 60ish because numbers confuse me and usps has dumb rules about box dimensions which can really jack up the prices even if what you're sending doesn't weigh much and fedex and ups don't seem much different in that regard weh

probably going to have to leave most of my plushies behind and just send whatever i really want and then theres figuring out how to pack stuff like clothes ERGH but i cant do that until last minute anyways i hope two suitcases is enough

mostly just worried about the date getting pushed back further cause if something can go wrong for me it usually does!! i just wanna be out by january or feburary and before my friends move 'cause i'll have to go with them and help pay for expenses

thinking is hard

o all of the lettuce we have at our store is shit and i told the lady who ordered it that we could take it off the order if she didnt want it and she said it was ok because she could just give it to her chickens

i wish that the landlord here didn't turn out to be crazy and that my friends didn't start shit with him ????? i wanted to meet the chickens whenever he decides to finally get them though its been a longass time so like...maybe if things didn't go bad it wouldn't have happened anyway cause he also seems lazy about fixing/doing anything he claims he'll do

Oh yes, I already have to endure cold mornings... at least I still don't have to resort to using thick blankets at night. At least until I wake up in the early morning because then I start to feel the cold if I still need to sleep an hour or so more.

• 2 weeks later...