• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought my life before whenever i finally move when i started my job would consist of not liking and/or being indifferent to my co-workers but most of them are pretty ok and i got extremely attached to two of them so now im just

rdNOvX4.png

5 hours ago, Fleece said:

i thought my life before whenever i finally move when i started my job would consist of not liking and/or being indifferent to my co-workers but most of them are pretty ok and i got extremely attached to two of them so now im just

rdNOvX4.png

Same here, it's why I'm staying at my current job as opposed to finding another one. I've got a few friends at my work, which makes my days a lot better.

13 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

no fleecey

emotional attactment is for the weak

i wish i could just not but whenever i really really like someone my feelings are extremely intense even when its platonic and i'm poop at regulating my feelings and emotions aaajsknld;skalngvf;aals;aasl;ldss;sasjfs

12 hours ago, Ace Tactician said:

Same here, it's why I'm staying at my current job as opposed to finding another one. I've got a few friends at my work, which makes my days a lot better.

i'd like to keep my current job but i hate where i live now and would finally like to be able to move in with my boyfriend, its been way past due 

i'd rather deal with cold and no snow than snow at all
 i'm so annoyed, its like theres some cosmic force pulling out all the stops to make sure i can't hang out with my friends outside of our jobs while i'm still here

clearly the solution is to kidnap them both when i fly across the country ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I really don't mind snow, it's slick, icy, unplowed roads that I don't like. Especially when you have to drive to work before the roads are even plowed =( That was last winter and hoo boy, I just barely made to work on time that day.

good luck che idk which one to recommend starting with

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

it's a good game

maybe but now i look like booboo the fool because i was like "im never playing p5 bye nerds"
i mean was excited when it was first announced but i got turned off because the more that the party members got revealed the more i was like "zzzzzzzzz" hopefully at least one of them will actually be likeable in-game

also sux that negotiations are back i liked the dum shuffle game ok