• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/12/2019 at 9:40 PM, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

lol yeah it feels a bit overwhelming at the start specially when you start hitting the first walls

but yeah for collaborations the characters are always free and usually you just have to go through their event story or grind the event a bit at worse

for now i'd really reccomend trying to get through the current event since you can get a pretty good free SSR that can even get a easy 5* eventually

even if you don't get full teams for all elements for now you should be able to get plenty characters to last a while with the roulette going on

o ok that sounds understandable enough

i finished wmtsb and uncapped sandalphon but i haven't been playing consistiently, he cute

On 3/12/2019 at 9:40 PM, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

lol yeah it feels a bit overwhelming at the start specially when you start hitting the first walls

but yeah for collaborations the characters are always free and usually you just have to go through their event story or grind the event a bit at worse

for now i'd really reccomend trying to get through the current event since you can get a pretty good free SSR that can even get a easy 5* eventually

even if you don't get full teams for all elements for now you should be able to get plenty characters to last a while with the roulette going on

o ok that sounds understandable enough

i finished wmtsb and uncapped sandalphon but i haven't been playing consistiently, he cute

• 2 weeks later...

wait so is there no april fools thing this year

On 3/17/2019 at 6:34 PM, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

i thought charlie was more about oranges

or like

tangerines

ahahahhahahaasdflkasdnfkl;asndfklnaksldfnk;lasdf

So, ordering some stuff on Amazon, decided to look at the prices for 3DS games while there's still a change to pick them up.

The only FE that showed up under strategy was SoV. Alright, on further inspection they also had the listing for pre-release Fates as well (which is still up almost 4 years later?), but still. I think we can all agree which is the true FE title now.

Was it at least surplus you could afford to part with? Oh, what am I asking, that reaction likely asnwered it already.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

On 4/2/2019 at 9:53 PM, Ϲharlie said:

Well, I just spent about half a week's paycheck on Fate Grand Order

Please end my existence now

Now that I've gotten a Switch, I'm officially curbing moba/gacha expenditures.

Warframe, though. Pffft. 

• 2 weeks later...