• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever came up with goodluckday.site needs to get throat punched by Saitama.

I've run quite a few malware checks, but it keeps saying that there's no malware.

On 5/28/2019 at 9:55 PM, Roxas said:

fuck ax lmao i'm tryna see roselia at charaexpo

o shit are you going????? im rly tempted to 

i actually just might not see aqours this year i saw them last year and the whole thing is a shitshow 

- way smaller venue
- ticketing for the general public doesnt open until tomorrow and a shit load of seats are already taken
- people scalping vip seat tix for 1500$(probably because people spent 450$ for an early pass con ticket with no anisong concerts announced and barely anything worthwhile announced lololol)
- idk
- im tired

I wish everyone everything good for the future! 

After five more or less enjoyable years I have leave this place for various reasons. 

In the current status of SerenesForest it is impossible for me to interact, sorry. 

Anyways thanks to everyone who gave me some company!

It was cool after all. 

:Texas::Italy:??

Edited by Rosalina

12 hours ago, Rosalina said:

I wish everyone everything good for the future! 

After five more or less enjoyable years I have leave this place for various reasons. 

In the current status of SerenesForest it is impossible for me to interact, sorry. 

Anyways thanks to everyone who gave me some company!

It was cool after all. 

:Texas::Italy:??

Aw! I'll miss you.

On 5/30/2019 at 12:32 AM, Fleece said:

o shit are you going????? im rly tempted to 

it's gonna be like in between the first and second weeks of my liver pathology block but hopefully i'll just get good early on and be able to peace out for a weekend oasdknfmaosjdnfafn

also the friend i got into bandori works in anaheim so...... his place his like 20 minutes from the convention center and.... i think he has a 2bedroom.............................

$30 for roselia and ras tho i mean that's pretty nutty

5 hours ago, Fleece said:

I FUCKEN GOT THE VIP TICKETS

WEW

I scrolled past my post saying that whoever came up with goodluckday.site needed to get throat punched and I got a pop up from goodluckday.site.

On 5/31/2019 at 12:40 AM, Roxas said:

it's gonna be like in between the first and second weeks of my liver pathology block but hopefully i'll just get good early on and be able to peace out for a weekend oasdknfmaosjdnfafn

also the friend i got into bandori works in anaheim so...... his place his like 20 minutes from the convention center and.... i think he has a 2bedroom.............................

$30 for roselia and ras tho i mean that's pretty nutty

WEW

nice

should be roughly like 48 mins from where i live though i guess it also depends on traffic
as nothing pops up that gets in the way around then it should be ok to go

but yeah when i saw it was 30 for two day i was like what the FUCK i thought it was gonna be like 100something what th eufck

ax staff: hey we're gonna have two voice actresses and have merch for two series that are relevant to your interests there at the same time
ax staff: also its only at the same time as the aqours concert :^)

WHO RUNS THIS SHIT i stg i can only hope they give out the merch at charaexpo too......i wanted to see aimin

Bloodstained toward the end of this month. Three Houses by the end of July. Astral Chain by the end of August. My wallet weeps.

And I haven't even gotten BOTW yet