• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rei Rei said:

FE4Thread is like that friendship you had during highschool or the place you used to go to that made you feel all comfortable and cozy inside and you revisit it to relive those good old moments but instead feel empty as life moved on and so did your feelings

help me move on rei

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 1:18 PM, Rei Rei said:

FE4Thread is like that friendship you had during highschool or the place you used to go to that made you feel all comfortable and cozy inside and you revisit it to relive those good old moments but instead feel empty as life moved on and so did your feelings

This is the truth

And I'm gone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, residency?

graduating med school doesn't mean shit bc you can't actually practice medicine even though you have the MD lolol you have to do a "residency" program first, which is like a 4 year training program in your chosen specialty

Hello fellow FE4Thread. I managed to finally working on a Game Project for Art in DigiPen right now and I managed to passed Japanese 101 Class (basic Japanese lessons) months ago.

By the way, I haven't seen shadowofchaos appeared in Serenes Forest recently, was he inactive over a year right now?